12 The Start Of Skz

"Jisung. You're telling me you leaked my house and told him everything? And you want to recruit him because you think he will be a great snipper" Chan glared at Jisung kinda disappointed in him but proud of his first stray kid found another one that fast.

Jisung nodded holding onto Minhos hand tighter feeling the older make tremble in fear of Chan.

"Let's see how good he is..." Chan softly smiled at Minho seeing how Jisung was holding his hand tightly and he was trembling.

--

"Okay please shoot at does targets for me please. It will be harder and harder each time. If your good we will get you more training but if you are even better than I thought you can immediately join our group you may not tell anyone or we will have to be forced to kill you even if we are so close" Chan said giving Minho a gun.

"Right," Minho said confidently aiming for the target and shooting it easily.

"Great. Let's move on" Chan nodded in approval as he saw that Minho shot the middle.

The targets went further and further away and after many successful they started moving slowly and faster the more times Minho shot a bullet at a target. He shot all of them successfully and perfectly in the middle until he had to shoot someone.

"Minho. This is Sam. You will have to shoot him while dodging shots yourself. But don't worry you're using bb guns

Minho was kinda hoping that he would get to kill someone but I guess not.

Minho and Sam we're pushed into the same room with bullets proof glass and Jisung and Chan watching on the other side.

"START" Chan shouted out.

Minho quickly aimed and shot at Sam but he dodged it and aimed for Minhos shoulder.

Minho quickly dodged it sighing in relief as he didn't get hit.

Minho put on a strict face and repositioned himself quickly.

Sam smirked at how serious Minho looked and got into position to getting ready for the time of his life.

Now things were getting serious.