28 Text

Stalker

MINHO

MINHO

MIN

MINNIE

CAT BUTLER

MINHOOOOO

Minho

WTF DO YOU WANT

STOP SPAMMING ME BITCH

Stalker

BUT THE GUY I ALWAYS TALKER ABOUT CONFESSED AND KISSED ME

HOW CAN I NOT SPAM MY FRIEND ABOUT IT?!

Minho

That's weird because yesterday I confessed and kissed my crush too

Stalker

This must be fate

Minho

Show me a pic of him.

I'm sure he's ugly.

Stalker

He's beautiful!

Couldn't find a picture of him alone but I don't wanna show my face yet so I blacked it out

Minho

Aww Sungies so small

Also come to my room.

Stalker

What do you mean come to your room?

Minho

You really are clueless huh.

Go to your crushes room.

Stalker

I don't know what this is about but okay.

--

Jisung got out of his room and started walking towards Minho's room. He twisted the knob and pulled it, opening the door to see Minho sitting on the bed with a big smile on his face staring at his phone.

"Minho? What are you staring at" Jisung questioned a she sat down next to him on the bed.

Minho immediately hugs Jisung smiling into his neck.

"I love my lovely Stalker~" Minho said as he smiled.

"Wait what? Minho? Minho.... OH MY GOD MINHO" Jisung shouted out finally realising after putting two and two together.

He hid his face in emabressment. "Ahh im so embarrassed!!" Jisung whined as he hid his face in his hands.

"You were cute don't worry" Minho smiled patting the youngers head before grabbing him by the waist and pulling him onto his lap before kissing the crown of his head.

"Wanna watch a movie now lover boy?" Minho smiled as he kissed the crown of the youngers head.

Jisung nodded slowly kinda embarrassed on how he acted over text to his crush.

Minho reached for the remote and put on Jisungs favourite movie.

Frozen