Chapter three

Like and share♥️

Hoodie. Pov

This entire night has been weird. Things have been happening since we finished our killing spree.

I had thought I heard a girl laughing but just put it past me thinking that my mind is playing tricks on me again. However I couldn't help feeling someone was watching me and Tim yet there was no one there.

If it wasn't for the fact that this place is a perfect place to kill I would have left a long time ago. But crazy things have happened and night terror of a tall creature with no face. I haven't told Tim about my night terror but I am trying to get scared.

However my train of thought was interrupted by a sudden sound of something breaking into the kitchen and getting off the couch and almost falling onto the ground. I pull down my mask and pull out my gun from my hoodie pocket.

When I got to the kitchen, I saw Tim kneel down to a broken beer bottle as he clenched his fist.

'Brain the food it's gone' is what he said in a normal rough voice. As he got up and pulled out his revolver then gesture that he'll check upstairs silently making his move up and leaving by myself.

I stood there but was very pissed off because we just restocked our food supply and we're running low on cash so we can't be wasting anything. They better hope that they found a good place because they're as good as dead.

As I too began to search but there was nothing. The place was filled with trash as I searched the living room.

Then I saw something move in the corner or my eye. I turned to face them but what I saw sent shivers down my spine when something that looked like a ghost but it was a shadow or something.

It was making its way up the stairs slowly as I stood there thinking if that was real or fake as it slowly followed with the gun in front of me.

Luna pov
I smiled seeing that Hoodie cautions following me upstairs which made a squeaking sound with every step that gave more into the spooky vibe.

"He thinks that I haven't noticed and that was cute" is what I thought.

When I made it to the top of the stairs, I loudly laughed creepy and then began running down the hall making a ruckus getting the two mask killer's attention.

Masky popped out of the room and stood for a second a bit baffled when he saw me before chasing after me, even shooting at me; however the bullet went right through me.

I laughed at his attempt and ran up to him as I passed right through him. Hoodie tried to tackle me at that moment but the same thing happened as he landed right on top of Masky that made me burst out laughing.

Masky pushed Hoodie off him and began chasing me through the house causing the inside of the cabin to more trashed until. I ran outside the cabin making my way into the woods.

Running at normal human speed as Maksy chased me. I was smiling as the fun had just begun. But somehow I lost him but it made no sense because I didn't mean to lose him as I looked around and the sound of static could be heard.

This was so much fun as contine to run around the forest wanting them follow me so I play with more