Chapter 25

Luna pov
'I can't hold it any longer... it hurt my head it hurt so bad' is what said in a soft whimpering voice.

As let out a deadly shrink causing everything to break and making everyone pass out. I did try my best to hold it in but I'm not used to pain specializing on my head as my healing power started to kick in. Lessening the pain as I slowly stood up to see the aftermath.

My sister and everyone else were knocked out cold and lay on the ground like dead corpses which meant that I had to clean and get everyone back home as well treat their wounds.

I weakly made my way to Toby who had a knife in his chest so obviously he was first to treat his wound. First  I push Jeff's body to the side as he was on top of Toby's body and then pull some of my healing remedy cream that I keep just in case I run out of healing potions.

It was a bit hard to stop the bleeding and carefully clean his woud while smearing the cream. Luckily they would close up nicely and in a matter of seconds Toby was all good.

I did the same thing to rest the  injured people and there was a sister who slowly moved well more twitching which was not a good sign for her body forcing her to wake up. I quickly grab sleeping and paralyzing talismans, placing a lot of them all over her body hoping that they'll last.

My breathing was a little heavy and my body was feeling super tired and the only thing left was to go straight to bed after a chaotic day. I pulled my body close only leaving one which was Liu/Sully laying by himself.

I weaken and walk up his body staring at his stitched face with a small frown knowing that person is going to trouble. If kept alive but I did promise to not hurt him and not like the other to back on my words.

I thought about it for a while with my hand pinching the top part of my nose and we'll decide to leave this for Slender to deal with since he is technically Jeff's older brother so that makes it his problem. I drag his body with the others.

After dragging everyone's body in the center before teleporting back to the mansion inside the living. Where it is very empty due with a couple of second hand furniture due my siblings fight as I lay them down straight by each other as I too lay down next to Jeff. I could feel my body slowly going into deep sleep as my eye finally closed.

"Ah shit I use too much mana...." is what I said to myself in a meek voice while slowly losing conusince.

Slenderman pov
I was in the middle of discussing something with Skyler who came back from a mission and gave me the money for the proxies to pay for their daily needs as well as giving Luna spending money since she gained a couple of hobbies.

While we were talking we sensed Luna and many other people inside the mansion.

When both teleported to the living room seeing everyone unconscious I was slightly taken aback which slowly turned to me grinning as I watched Skyler stare at Luna who was cuddling Jeff.

It was very satisfying to watch him grind his teeth with smoke coming out ears. Even though it was amusing I didn't want ice forming as I grabbed the boy as well as a new member to their rooms leaving Skyler to care of his sisters.

I just hope those twins don't get into a fight and destroy the mansion again as I go back to the office sitting on my chair. I reached out to the suitcase filled with money and unlocked a secret chamber and pulled out a folder of information about Zalgo.

It seems Zalgo has possessed the body of a wealthy man who idiotically summoned him to the human realm. After reading it seems that he has been busy building a secret organization whose goal is unknown as well an army of the devil disguised as a human doing how know what.

There is also mention of Zalgo visiting a local church and orphanage. The reason is unknown which is concerning and knowing that he is here in the human realm I think I have some investigating. I lend back and loosen my tie seeing that there is a lot of work to be done.

'For now I need to continue building an army and training them for the unforeseen future for whatever Zalgo is planning.' That is what I said softly as I rubbed my hand over my face and burned the paper. Getting rid of them not wanting anyone to see.