Chapter seven

Luna pov
I teleported in front of the Slender room and gave three gentle knocks and the door opened revealing my big brother Skyler who gave me a big bear hug and smothered me to death.  But broke free and made my way to the chair and told them what had happened.

' Thank you Luna for doing this for me but I'll have to ask for another favor. The proxies still operate just like humans meaning they need sleep and eat normal food. I need you take them to nearest town and do some shopping for basic needs' is what Slenderman said as gave a big bundle a human money

' Don't worry sis just think of these as learning opportunities and don't worry about Summer I'll take care of her. But if those proxies try anything with you in any way you have my permission to beat them up' is what my brother said with a big grin on his face as he stared at Slender for he was covering his faceless face with his hand.

I shrugged and said ok, goodbye to the both of them before teleporting to the living room.

Masky was sitting on the couch while watching the news on the black and white screen. His hair was lightly wet and wore casual clothes, just a simple white shirt and black sweatpants. I walk up to the couch and he turns around still wearing the white mask sideways.

I can't believe this person but it makes me happy seeing  him comfortable even though he is such a jerk. As I made my presence known to him.

'' Done talking to the 'Big Boss' he said in a mocking tone but I responded. 'Yes Masky and he asked me to tell you to be a good boy for I'm taking you guys shopping very soon to buy human necessities' is what in a sickly sweet voice.

I heard Masky click his tongue which made my chuckle.

He got up and head to up the stairs and said in a grumpy voice ' I'll go get "Hoodie" so you wait here got it Shortcake'

I took a big breath to claim myself as I sat on the couch watching the news about the missing person/ wanted for murder of a 19 year old boy named Jeffery Woods. This intrigues me a bit but I turn it off when I hear the front door break open with bits of fire splatter everywhere. I turned to smile at my big sister Summer and in a sweet tone said.

' Welcome back home sister'.

Hoodie pov
Tim burst open into my room almost giving me a heart attack but before I could say  anything he began speaking.

' Get change Shortcake's taking us to do some shopping apparently they don't have food here and some other things. So get your butt up and change into something normal' is what he said then closing the door before I could say anything.

I really didn't want to get up but forced my body to take off my yellow hoodie, leaving me with black plain shirt and change into a clean pair of pants which were light blue pants with a couple rips on the bottom. I then tuck my black ski mask into a back pocket and my gun inside on pants covers it over my shirt.

When I was done changing is when I made my way out and that when I saw Tim outside leaning on the wall on his back but without his white mask. But before we could talk there was a huge explosion  and we both rushed down the stairs and were shocked to see two new people.

They look like fraternal twins but something about them was telling them to stay far away. They were both arguing out loud and when the female one saw me and Tim her eyes glowed gold as she pushed the guy aside and charged at us with a lot of menace.

She was too fast and could't react in time as saw her hair turn to flame and she reached out her hand. I sense a great amount of bloodlust and pure hatred as they stare directly at me.

I tried to pull out my gun but fumble as my hand was shaking. Just when she was going to swip at me Luna appeared right between me and Tim then grabbed the both of us.

We both teleported out of there and somewhere in the woods. I slump down on a tree shaking very badly. I had no idea what was happening to me but as soon as I looked into her eyes I felt like I was going to die right there.

Just thinking of her and those glowing eyes that were full with  killing content made me start hyperventilating. I feel myself going through a panic attack. Tim rushed to my side while Luna stood there not knowing what to do.

I just had no control over my body as I felt a great amount of fear. The shaking was bad. I couldn't even properly speak as I tried so hard to calm down and to breathe.

However, the only thing I heard was Masky yelling at me to the sound of my wheezing. Shit I felt like I was going to die as I shut my eyes wishing that it could just end