Chapter eight

Like and share♥️🥹

Luna pov
I froze when I saw Hoodie breathing out of control but at the same time I knew that he must look at my sister's eyes which caused him to be like this.

My sister must have used her special skill so I rushed to the Hoodie side and pulled out a heal potion. Luckily he drank it and then fell on top of my chest which I awarkly wrapped my arm around him not used to sort of developing. Masky looked at me and looked angry as he stood up in front of us.

' Who was that crazy chick and why did she try to attack us.' Is what he said in an accusatory tone.

I use my shadow to lift Hoodie's body and lay his body flat and his head on my lap but Masky clutch his tongue and turn around scratching his head in rough manner while mumbling not so nice words. 

I kept myself composed but I freaked out inside.

This wasn't supposed to happen and those two said they had it under control. Then again, I should've known better.I  just didn't think that Summer would go for the kill as soon laying her eyes on them so just in case I pulled out a couple protection talisman out of the shadows and handed it to Masky. He turned around with a confused face and stared at the paper then at me with a questionable look.

' That is a protection talisman it will protect you by forming a barrier but it's a one time use and that person earlier is my older sister Summer, a "human hater".

She was pissed when hear about you guys being Slendermen proxies and the idea of humans living in the mansion and tried to kill you out of anger.

Knowing my sister she must ignore the part that Slenderman turned you guys  into immoral and that no longer human. But I think we should stay away for the time being and leave the matter to my older  brother and Slenderman.

It's their problem and knowing my sister she is going to give them a super hard time just hope that doesn't burn down the manor. I then laughed but it was a bit stern as Maksy stood while shrugging my shoulders.

If there are any other questions I'll answer them but not right now.'  Is what I said in a low voice and with a bit ashamed has avoided looking at Masky.

Mask didn't say anything, he just walked to the nearest tree and sat there and waited in silence not saying anything for about 45 mins.

It was when Hoodie woke up and he panicked when he noticed that his head was on my lap.

He stood up and his face started to burn red and stare at his face which he just looked away with one hand covering his face and asking me in a low voice to stop staring.

Masky pov
I got up getting their attention and said we should get going while Luna shook her head and held out her hand. I touched her hand and Brain was a bit hesitant but I didn't mind still pissed off over the whole situation and how my life became a living hell.

Luna then teleported near the town that was close to forest and right in front of us was the store. I stormed off leaving them behind as they soon followed. The atmosphere was tense but no one said anything as we entered the store and I glanced behind and Luna looked around in wonder.

She looked like a child with her head moving around as we walked. She didn't wear her  black robe that covered her whole face and body but I can admit she was very cute . Her face was small but had these big eyes with long eyelashes and plump lips. Her hair was pitch black and reached down her waist and had a small pointing ear that tucked behind her long hair also a small little fang.

'She doesn't look any different than any other human' is what I thought but that was when Luna noticed me staring and made eye contact with me. I panicked and stormed off leaving her and Brain by themself.

However that doesn't mean that I forgive her for now she looks harmless and just seems to go with the flow. I admint that she does seem to care about us because she found us interacting.

Like we are new and somewhat like a "toy" for her to play with. Which makes me have mixed feelings. On one hand I use these to my advantage and trick her into helping us but on the other hand I would want to leave.

The whole situation is **** up but I still get killed and they're going to house us as well feed us as long as we listen to that "Monster".

The more I think the more confused I get which soon turns to anger. I didn't know how to deal with my emotions and wonder off from the group that did not want to be near them.

When my anger slowly subsided and began to think with more of a level head. It's true that me and Hoodie are ideal people we kill for fun. We know the risk and yet we contine the killing. It made me feel so alive.

I hate the fact forced into these siutaion but nothing in my life every went my way.

Everything about this situation made no sense and I just felt there was no point worrying. However, I might as well wait for my chance until then. I might as well make the most of everything