Chapter five

Luna pov

I used my shadow to lay them right next to each other on their back as I pulled out a couple of heal potions and set them aside. I sat right next to Hoodie, pulled out a duffle bag from my shadow and took out a couple of human snacks while waiting for them to wake up.

(15 mins later)

Masky was the first to wake and then began to clutch his right hand probably due to the pain, cursing out loud while I sat unbothered and stuffed my face with potato chips unaware of my presence.

Then Hoodie started to get up but just like Masky he clutched his upper left arm as he formed into a ball and began a rant using very colorful words. It took them about 7 or 10 min to stop and the first to notice me was Masky. He didn't seem pleased to see me.

He made his way to me and stood right in front of me looking very intimidating but I remained unfazed and continued eating the potato goodness while Hoodie watched.

'Who are you? Do you work with the faceless monster, answer me little girl' is what he said, which pissed off as he reached to grab me but teleported behind him.

Then tied him up using his own shadow then covered his mouth as he began to thrust around like a wild animal but  I turned around to face Hoodie and then toss him the healing potion. He looked confused and gently held the glass bottle as stare a me.

He then spoke in a low voice and said "How are you?"

Hoodie pov

A girl stood right in front of me. She wore a wine red retro dress which hugged her curves with a pair black tights and cherry red pump shoes. She wore a black robe with a hood that covered her part of her face only showing the bottom part of her face and dropped over her body.

The girl let out a small smile before she spoke.

' My name is Luna and I'm here to answer any questions you have since we're going to work together. Also that glass bottle you're holding is a healing potion. Drink it or not it's your choice' is what she said in a sweet tone as she started to walk off with Tim hovering in mid air following behind her.

Hurley I got up and  got a bit dizzy, however I was fine. Once I was fine I began to follow her and put the potion into my pocket because I don't know if I trust her.

' So Luna, what do you mean by working together?'  is what I said, to which she responded,

'Slenderman is your master and you are his proxies. Being proxies you are blessed with super strength and you are no longer human limitous. Your job is to serve him and do anything he asks even if it's murder. If you or your friend refuse then you'll be punished. You have to do whatever he says and don't think about running away. I was given permission to use force if you retaliate and even if you do escape, Slenderman is able to track you down due his mark' as she pointed to my shoulder which was no longer bleeding However there was a mark sortof like tatto of circle with cross.

I didn't said anything and just nodded my head which made her smile as i contine to follow her back to the cabin. Everything so far seems weird or some kind of mess up joke but I did what I was told.

When we arrived she pointed at the cabin and she released Tim from his binds as fell on the ground but didn't waste any time and began to charge at Luna. But I held him back not wanting any more trouble.

While Luna was unfazed and had a small smile on her face which pissed Tim even more luckly i was stronger than him.

' Pack your things and meet back here you're given 30 mins' as she gestures to hurry and then goes back to eating chips.

I dragged Tim inside the cabin by force but he thrust around breaking free from my hold as he flipped off Luna but she looked confused as tilt her head not understanding the gesture which was kind of cute.

What did I just call her "cute". I barely know this girl and she tried to kill us not that long ago. I shook my head and went to the cabin leaving Tim by himself.

Tim was caught off guard but calmed down when we both went inside the cabin and discussed your next move with a tense atmosphere.

As either of us know what is going to happen if we follow these strange girls and this Slenderman person. We stood there in the middle of trash living in silence.

But I broke that silence and spoke first in a stern voice before Tim did something stupid.

' Tim, I think that we should listen to her and follow her because we don't know what she is capable of.  This Slenderman  is our supposed "master" from what she said. These marks we have on your body act like some kind of gps meaning it's pointless to escape.

There is no way to escape from them. Even if we somehow tell anyone there's going to deem us crazy, throw us in some mental hospital. We have no other choice but to listen to her and think of a plan down the road.' is what I said as I began pinching my chin thinking that we totally screwed.

What we do we are totally screwed are very lives are under control of that "Monster" and there is another one outside who is currently enjoying themselves. As I began to shake my head of how **** up my life