Chapter 28

Jeff pov

Liu stared back at me with surprise but claimly patted my shoulder as he slowly grabbed my knife for me before wrapping me in a big hug just like he did when we were young. This made me break down as I gripped this black coat and sod into his chest as I began apologizing.

It was all my fault but at the same time I don't feel remorse for killing our parents and all those people.

I took a couple of minutes before settling down and got embarrassed as I pushed him off me as Liu just shook his head with a small smile. I watched as Liu sat down on the edge of the bed while I sat on the other side and listened to him.

Liu then explains what happened to him after that night which resulted in Sully and an event that led to him meeting Luna.

It was a lot to take in and it was some hard shit that my brother had to do to survive because of me. From having to fight for control of his own body and searching for me. I became overwhelmed with guilt for once again ruining his life because of me.

But Liu flicks my head which snaps out of my deep thoughts.

'Jeff I don't blame you and I too feel bad for not being there for you and guilt for being weak and not being able to do anything. However you're not alone, we have each other.' Is what he said sincerely which made me smile as I stood up and gave me a weak punch on the shoulder.

'Whatever, you say booger Brain' is what I said jokingly as I left the room but deep down I felt sort of relieved, however at the same time I know that things between us can ever be the same.

I began walking down the hallway and saw that guy.... I think his name was Toby going up the stairs with a bag filled with junk food. He didn't notice me so I followed him up the stairs.
For I overheard talk about Luna which piqued my curiosity, not that I care about her or anything.

Is what I kept saying to myself as I followed him to the top floor and into a room. He didn't close the door as peer into the door and saw Luna who was being fed marshmallows by Toby.

She looked uncomfortable but Toby had a wide smile as he kept stuffing her mouth with marshmallows which was a bit hilarious. That I accidentally laughed out loud that got Luna attention and Toby who gave me death glare.

'Jeff come inside you must be hungry' is what she said with a big smile as she motivated me to come closer. Toby just keeps glaring at me as if warning me but his demeanor changes when Luna turns to face him.

'Whoa this guy is a total two face **** but what the heck, I'm hungry' is what I said as walk inside with a wide grin. Which was pretty satisfying as I plop myself right next to Luna and pop open a bag of chips.

Toby tries to mask his dislike while Luna begins talking about random things she was unaware of Toby while I  slowly test his patience.

Luna was none the wiser as she started talking about her funniest kills which lend to all us  comparing our own kills. Which was pretty nice given the fact that I nearly died a couple times and I was forced to join.

Even though I prefer being a solo killer this wasn't half bad.

As we joke around eating snacks and me getting Toby rail up as I wrap my arm around Luna's waist. Which made me smirk but then there was the sound of a loud then the sound of gun spots.

I instantly griped my knife but before I could say any Luna
held my and Toby's hands before teleported into the living.

Luna pov
I teleported us to the living a saw Jack going "Berserk" as hoodie and Liu were holding him back. Jack wasn't in the right mind as he he was force down to the ground. I was very amused seeing his demonic from.