Chapter twenty two

Liu/Sully
****************
In their mind

'Damn that guy didn't hold back right, Liu' -Sully

'Shut up Sully and don't cause trouble we have no idea who these people are, specialize that girl'- Liu

'Well for one the girl is cutie, that for sure but for once I agree with you. So I'll leave all the talking to you and don't get us killed. Hehehehe'- Sully
*****************
Damn you Sully as I  grind my teeth as I finally had full control of "my" body as I saw a hooded man wearing a ski mask blocking a girl right behind.

I took a deep breath to calm myself as I stared at the two people who seemed to catch their attention because of my sudden change of behavior.

'Who are you and why are you here? Also we're the other person who was with you earlier.' Is what a hooded person said as he brought the gun closer to my head. I remained calm and indifferent while that weird black mist that was still covering my mouth disappeared allowing me to speak.

'My name is Isaac and I am looking for the killer known as Jeff the killer. I don't mean no harm and not looking for a fight, my only goal is to find Jeffery .' Is what I said in a cold voice as I glared at the hooded person.
Then the girl slowly came closer making her way in front of me and well I was taken by surprise as my eyes widened with a light blush appear on my face. When I saw her and for the first time in my life I agreed with Sully she was a cutie.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she slowly came closer to me looking at me from top to bottom and turned around back to the hooded person. She then pulled something out of her shadow.

She took out a newspaper that was covered with a bit of blood, handed it to the Hooded person and then my eyes widened when she pulled out my silver cross necklace. I was overcome with emotions and stupidity slipped up.

'That my' is what yelled out with desperation in my voice.

The girl let out a small fit of giggles as turn around and dangling my silver necklace right in front me while the Hooded person did the same with the newspaper. He showed the front cover a picture of me and my family when I first moved here. It had a perfect view of my face and my real name.

'Care to explain Isaac or should I say Liu' said the hooded person in a deep voice.

'Ah you really shouldn't be lying, it's bad you know, right Hoodie' said the girl in a very cheerful voice as she made a concerned face.

'Great work Liu'  is what Sully in mind using sarcastic tone

'Shut it, Sully' is what out loud out frustration

Luna pov
I was taken aback by him shouting out of nowhere and so Hoodie dropped the newspaper then grabbed Liu neck with one hand and the other was pushing a gun on his head.

' What should we do Luna, kill him or use as bait to lure out Jeff.' Is what he said enraged Liu as he struggled but Hoodie let dark laugh at his lame attempt.

'No, we won't kill him he can be useful but-'

'Hell no I'm not going to do shit, or am I going to be bait' said a familiar cruel voice but it was Liu.

'Shut it, Sully, you're making things worse and you're going to get us killed' said Liu as he switched from two different voices and began to argue with himself, completely forgetting me and Hoodie. I was confused but chalk it down to being a human thing as Hoodie backed away because Liu started to become violent. He mutters "Split-Personality" while I glance at him with a confused face.

'It means he has a separate personality of his own self-identity which could explain his weird one-sided conversation with himself.' Is what Hoodie said calmly as he explained it to me.

'Humans sure are weird' is what I said blankly as I gently held the silver cross in my hand as I thought to myself of what to do next since it's almost going to be night meaning my sister is going to be more active.