Chapter six

Tim pov
I felt so damn enraged that me and Brain were back in the corner with no good outcome but to be the "Monster dog".

I clench my fist and punch to the nearest wall out of frustration but didn't expect to punch through the wall that half my arm was inside as Brain stood there in shock not saying anything. 

' I guess she wasn't lying about super strength' is what I said , mockingly as I pulled out my arms and dust off my arm then headed upstairs to pack my shit in an aggressive manner while thinking of  ways to kill that faceless octopus.

Luna pov
I overheard their whole conversion but I decided to let them get out of their system and continue to wait outside by myself bore out of mind as I waited for one of them to came out of cabin

30 mins later

The first one to come out was Masky carrying a duffle bag and backpack as he made his way in front of me.

He was taller than me but then again everyone is taller than me. I'm 4 '11 which is weird for twin sibling we're around six feet so why I'm short doesn't make sense.

"Why do they get the good gene? This is totally not fair."

I thought to myself as I stared directly at Masky, unfazed for I wasn't scared as I could easily defeat him with a single move using my shadow. But I simply looked up as I stared at his white mask unfazed by the tough guy act.

'This Slenderman guy is he your boss or something?' I shook my head and softly said no, which he didn't seem so happy about.

'Then who are you?' he said in a harsher tone as stare directly at me.

' My name is Luna and I don't work at Slenderman. He is more of a family friend and asks me to help him find people like you to help us manage our troubles.' Is what I said as point at his chest but whack my hand which made me laugh seeing him getting angry.

'What do you mean by "manage our troubles" in a grumpy voice as he crosses his arms.'

' Humans are becoming a problem for us and we can't keep up because there are very few of us. It has been harder to keep humans from knowing about us and with technology it has gotten worse. So It's your job to kill those nosy humans from finding out about us or anyone who enters the forest.' Is what said in a cheerful voice as he let out a small chuckle which honestly surprised me for I  kind of expected for him to shout at me.

' Alright shortcake' is what he said in a mocking tone.

I don't know why but I had a strong urge to punch him in the gut when he said that but kept my cool when I heard the sound of Hoodie footsteps making his way to us.

I used my shadow and stored all their stuff into my shadow and held out both my hands.

'Ok, I'm going to teleport us to the mansion but for that to work I need physical contact so would you please do me the honor of Hoodie and Masky.' Is what is said as I hold out my palm in front of them as they seem to take aback of how.

I address them as they slowly place their hand onto me with a bit of worry or rentlitcate. 

I grip their hands and then teleport inside the living room. They looked around in shock which made me let out a small laugh. As they looked around in amazement while I stood there watching silence holding my laughter.

Hoodie pov
I was taken aback when Luna referred to us with those odd nicknames but I think that they would come in handy when out killing and since we are no longer human Its best to forget our past. Not that I mind that much but why Hoodie.

Both me and " Masky" follow Luna around the place. It was big, spacious but had simple furniture and outdated TV in the living room and made our way to the staircase then she stopped and turned to face us.

' You guys can pick your own room. There are about four floors as for each floor there are about ten rooms. I recommend not picking the first floor for it is smaller compared to the other room and only has one guest restroom there. However, other  rooms are the same and all have basic needs like a bathroom, a bed with a desk and a wardrobe.

'Does he live here?' Is what I said with a bit of fear which she nodded her head.

'Slenderman room is on the third floor in the far right corner and my room is on the top floor. Also one more thing before I forget.  There are other people who live here, one of them is my big sister Summer. She is known for being a human hater so stay clear of her since you guys still smell like mortals .' Is what she said in a joking manner but at the same time she wasn't. .

Luna then gave us our stuff and said 'I'm going to check on something so you guys go ahead and pick a room when you're done head to the kitchen or living until I come back' is what she said before teleporting in front of us.

Both me and Tim grab our stuff and decide to pick a room right next to another on the second floor. The room was a bit big and plain to be honest.  But it was better than that run down cabin or the sleeping crappy motel, something we have been doing for a while when hiding from the police. I place my stuff on the head of the bed and face planted on the bed as drift to sleep for today has been like a roller coaster that doesn't even feel real but I still felt the pain on my arm. 

But I didn't want to think about it and went to sleep.