Chapter nine

Hoodie pov

Me and Luna were at the home compliance and got a couple things and put them in the cart which was full with other things like basic hygiene stuff and food. I stared at the coffee machine and then looked at Luna who was staring at a waffle machine.

It felt a bit awkward but Luna didn't look fazed so I tried playing it cool so as not to make things weird between us.

'Luna I was wondering how you guys have power in the middle of woods' is what I said in a small voice but was curious. That got her attention and turned towards me and in a cheerful voice ' We use magic so don't worry about it, just get the thing that is useful' is what she said as began to wonder a bit.

This made me panic when she wandered off like that and put a coffee machine in the cart and began to push the cart as she wandered around and somehow made it to the kids section to stare at the stuffed animal. I knew nothing about Luna but she isn't a bad person, just a very mischievous child.

Thinking back she didn't really hurted us other than scaring me and Tim when we first met. It looked like she was messing with us and didn't seem to have any bad intentions so I grabbed the stuffed toy and gave it to her.

Luna looked at me confused and I just said 'keep it' and then walked off with her following me behind.

I felt embarrassed but glanced behind me and saw Luna hugging the stuffed toy tightly and with a huge smile which she tried to hide by covering face into the doll. It  made my heart skip a beat as I turned away as I felt my face heat up.

Luna pov
I followed Hoodie while he shopped and I kept hugging the cute stuffed toy which was a cute black fox. It felt very soft and made me very happy. I just need to hide it when I get home, there is no telling what Summer would react if I saw these little cuties.

Then Masky came out of nowhere carrying a big box with a picture of black flat screen TV with both arms. Some people stare and I gesture for us to move to the checkout line which they follow, I didn't question Masky mostly because I didn't care.

I helped Hoodie place everything on the table while ignoring the cashier staring at us but mostly me as he began to scan the stuff which came to the total $1,997.92.

I then pulled out a bundle of cash out of the shadows without anyone noticing and gave it to the cashier. He gave me an odd look but Masky stood next to me which scared the poor guy and I was just a bit confused. I looked up but Masky looked away while Hoodie gestured for me to help to place the bag into the cart.

It only took a couple of minutes and as we made our way back into the forest.

Masky pov

Luna stored everything into her shadow. It was very helpful but kept hugging the black stuffed fox in her arms.

We finished shopping and I wasn't looking forward to heading back to the mansion with the crazy chick but then I heard Brain's stomach grumble and Luna let out a fit small giggle.

'Luna do we have left money' is what I said in a calm voice the best I could for I was having a hard time not burst out laughing as she nodded her head and pulled out a $150 dollar bill.

I took the money and then gestured for them to follow me which they did but Brain had held Luna's hand to keep her from wandering off. We had no choice after her wandering off a couple of times and almost got hit by a passing car.

Seeing this made it hard for me to believe that I was scared of her earlier. She was like a kid at times while holding that stuffed toy and made me a bit jealous of Brain. I just pushed that thought past me so I couldn't harbor any ill will toward him. He is like a brother to me.

We made our way to a small cafe and were seated by the hostess. When we sat down Luna snapped her finger together and a black screen box formed around us. Me and Brain freak out a bit but it happens so fast that we get over it. I looked around and saw no reaction and seemed oblivious to what had happened but the box was somewhat translucent. I tried to touch it  but my hand went right through it.

'This is a sound barrier no one will hear our conversion or see the black box so you're free to speak freely just be mindful that people can still see us.' Is what Luna said as look at the menu with a big smile.

'Who were those two people?' Is what Hoodie said with a complex face.

'Those people earlier are my older twin siblings. They don't work with Slenderman, they only help him with their problems. The one who attacks you is my older sister Summer and she very much dislikes humans. The reason well I don't know and probably won't also she found out about the  proxies thing. Which lends to her wanting to kill you guys but Slenderman has it under control apparently he has a "plan". 

Summer is also what you call a huntress.  She mostly stays away from home for her "next kill" and does travel a lots.

She'll be gone for months so you don't  need to worry about her.  But she is blessed with pure strength and stigma but isn't so good with magic. Also she can be a hot head when things don't go her way so avoid pissing her off.

She said while glancing at me that I gave a small smile and shrugged both my shoulders. This causes Luna to roll her eyes and continue speaking in a serious tone.

The other one is my big brother Skyler. He is the oldest among us and he is a master of weapons and works as an underground assassin part time but mostly black market dealer. He is skilled in terms of strength and magic but mostly uses his intelligence.

So he clashes sometimes with Slenderman for they both have big egos and control complexes. He can be kind, cold and sometimes a bit of a jerk.

Then there are Slenderman siblings whose names are Offenderman, Slpedorman also Trenderman but you'll hardly see them in the mansion for there off doing their own things.' Is what she said while calling for the waitress.

Me and Brain were baffled with that much information that we didn't say anything but gave your order and silently waited for your food. It didn't take long but I was just wondering how that "thing" has siblings as I ate in silence. The only one that seemed to be happy was Luna who happily ate her chicken tender and fries which ease the atmosphere.

When we were done eating we headed back to the forest where Luna teleported us back to the mansion. Where the living room was a mess like half everything was burned or destroyed beyond compare and Slenderman appeared in front of us. He stared at Luna for a bit and she teleported leaving us with this freak.

'I prefer it if you reframe using that word child you can only call me Slenderman or Sir' is what he said in a cold voice which sent chills down my spine.

'I sent Luna to do something so she'll  be busy so I need to clean up this mess and when you're done stay in your room' is what he said before teleporting away.  Brain began searching for the cleaning supplies while I was grinding my teeth as I began dragging the broken furniture outside