Chapter twenty four

Jeff pov

What the heck is going on? Who are all these people and what do they want from me? These were my thoughts as I faced my supposed dead brother but something was different about him.
This has to be a dream no more like a nightmare none of this real as I bit my lip very hard that blood which started to bleed with my knife ready to kill.

I grip my knife even though my body was visibly shaking. I didn't want to look scared or weak not like before, I'm no longer that scared little kid. I glared at the person who I called brother who was enjoying every second as he had a huge grin on his face watching my every movement.

Just seeing him smirk like that made my blood boil and I didn't care if this was real or my mind making shit up again so I threw my knife right at his head but some weird black mist caught it while mid air. Then I got tackled from behind as did my brother by people wearing masks. I tried struggling my way out but couldn't because they overpowered me.

Liu dropped his gun when we got tackled to the ground but it seems like he pulled out a switchblade and began to stab the lady face in the stomach three times and then kick him off. I watched as this person with my brother's face began to laugh hysterically with this mad look as he was covered in blood. He then looked at me with a mad look in his eye but then turned soft as he suddenly grabbed his arm down holding himself back.

Liu began to fight with himself as he yelled for me to run while he fought with himself telling me that he can't keep "him" under control . I was baffled watching him but then black mist started to surround him.

My heart started to beat faster as well a sense of panic and rage seeing my brother in danger. I hate that bastard but don't want to see him die again.

That when I thrust my head backwards hitting the person who was holding me down square on the face causing him to let go of me. I then got up and tried to make a run for it away from this crap show but that when the sound of something crashing and then a girl's body was flung across hitted the concrete wall causing a large indent.

That wasn't the shocking part for that same girl then started to get up like it was nothing as stare at the flaming chick. I was still shocked and wasn't able to react in time as a flaming chick charged at me with superhuman speed with hand reach out with what seemed to be a fireball ready to Strike me at full force.

But she was stopped as that same black mist warped her around and held that crazy chick in place. However the fire ball shoots out hitting the ceilings which cause piles of huge iron steel bars to fall on top of the girl right on top of her head one after another.

I was honestly surprised that she was still alive after so much damage but the girl began to wobble before kneeling down holding her head as a small sound of whimpering.

I stood there and a flaming chick started to get worried when hearing the girl as the chick destroyed her binds. Then she rushed to the girl's side while I was slowly sneaking away getting heck out here but I first had to get my knife.

I'm not leaving this place without my knife and then leaving this shit show is what I kept telling myself to try not to glance at my brother. It was most likely a trick to lower down my guard and deep down I felt my heart being twistied.