Chapter fifteen

Luna pov

I stood there with an indifferent expression on my face as I watched Toby house was engulfed in flame and smoke. This caused a big group of people to gather to watch. I let out a frustrated sigh because I wasn't expecting this kind thing to happen as soon as I came back. But I sucked it up and  grabbed both an gloating Masky and unconscious Toby, teleporting us where Hoodie was sitting on the ground with two dead corpses not far from him.

For once in my life I was pissed off. Not even my sister was able to get me angry even after all the  crappy things she would pull on me. Like when she threw me down a cliff or the times when I clean after her "hunts" or when a human spotted her commenting on a crime.

The main reason I was so angry was that I was interrupted when I was eating and then had to stop Masky from killing Toby and then convincing him to watch him. So I  can kill those other boys so they wouldn't blab to the authorities but had to stop again to prevent Masky from killing Toby again.

I'm much more hungry than I thought. Not only that but I seem to be stuck with cat ears and tails but for now that is the least of my worries.

I was pissed mostly because I missed Toby's first kill because I was busy dealing with Masky who pissed at me. It's not my fault that Sleder forgot to give them directions back to the mansion, leaving both proxies to search for me for two months which was my bad. But I believe that Slenderman should have put that type of information in the folder or a head up before I gave it to them.

I crossed my arms and ignored Masky as he was making his way toward me as I made my way to the corpse and lit them on fire, getting rid of all evidence. Hoodie took out a video camera and began recording the bodies as they burned into ashes in the matter of seconds leaving nothing behind.

While Masky came right in front of me looking down on my face. I stared back with a small frown on my face as I looked down to pinch my nose to calm myself down before doing something rash like teleporting Masky to the mountain or the bottom of the lake which was very tempting to do.

'Masky we have no time to argue this whole entire block is going to be swarming  with cops so save it until we get to the mansion. Hoodie grab Toby and Masky if I  hear so much word out of you I'm gonna lock you up in the sister room and you'll be her problem.' My voice was filled with so much anger which caught them off guard as they huddled up around me with Toby over Hoodie shoulder. I then teleported them back to the mansion living room and I then headed to the kitchen to follow me from behind.

Masky pov
I was pretty much shocked to see Luna react that way. She was mostly indifferent or sometimes a little teasing but I never saw her so pissed off. I silently follow her  into the kitchen where she opens the fridge and grabs a bunch of blood packs and half eaten heart. Then she made her way to the table and began sipping on the blood pack one after another. I stood there in awe but as the time passed she looked clamer.

When I saw that she was going back to her normal self I sat right across from her and Hoodie came and sat right next to me then pulled his mask up above his nose. We began to elbow each other to be first to speak up but I gave up on the whole silent thing and began talking.

' Who the kid and where have you been doing this entire time Luna also what up with the cat ears.' Is what I said in a normal voice as Luna was now chewing on the heart. She glared at me but her eyes softened as she stared at me and then at Hoodie in pure silence before placing the heart down then cleaned blood off her mouth.

'' Slenderman had his eye on this one, his name is Toby as "proxy material" but his case was different. He hasn't commit any murder and was close from losing all huminty so I sent to watch over him until he finial snap. I did so for a couple of weeks and got bored so I tried a different method and decided to turn into a cat. However, I was unable to use magic in that cat form nor was I to leave for Toby's keep me to his side and began to be clingy and forced to starve myself.

My siblings and I are demons so we need to eat flesh or blood of humans to satisfy our hunger. If we don't we lose control of sanity and go on killing sprees or become very violent toward everything. As for the cat ear there seems to be a side effect for being in that cat form for so long. It will only be  temporary and most likely go away after a couple of days.' Is what Luna said with a bit of guilt and a serious tone of voice. She seemed a bit sad as looked down.

We all stayed silent while the only thing that could be heard was Luna slowly sipping on the blood bag but the Hoodie bagan to speak.

' What are we going to do with the boy, he saw us kill someone? We can't let him go scot free' is what he said in a serious and cold voice.

Everything went dead silent as Luna stared at Hoodie and then to me. She had this sad but hurt look on her face then she got up and gestured us to go back to the living room. There we saw the boy still pass out on the couch and Luna gently touched his hair in a caring manner. I don't know why I didn't like it when she did that or the fact that she was paying a lot of attention to him. But I keep my mouth shut and cross my arm not wanting to cause a scene.