Chapter fourteen

[WARNING Gore and death]

When I was done and slowly went down the stairs luckily the tv was on full volume as maybe I would be able to get out without that bastard seeing me.

But my clusimly self slipped on one his beer bottle which caused me to fall down the stairs getting his attention and started yelling at me. Then making his way toward me with a half filled beer bottle in his hand.

I felt fear but I was enraged that I had no time for these. I needed  to get out of here and get to mom and warn her then to the police.

So the first time I stood up against my father this caught him by surprise but then burst into laughter then punched me right in the face without warning.

I fell down to the floor but picked myself back up trying to get to the front door but this seemed to piss him off as he began to hurl insults at me.

I didn't care as he said this type of crap multiple times so I was unfazed but that didn't stop him as he grabbed me by my hood then yacked me from behind.

Then he started talking shit about mom and Lyra right to my face. That was when I finally snapped and all the anger that bottle was finally released as I stared dagger at my so called father.

'Screw the cop or those killers' is what I said to myself .

That  sad excuse of human beings is going to die today. For talking shit about two people who actually gave a shit about me.

He was a sad excuse of a father and husband who wasted his life by drinking all day. I'll do this world a favor by getting rid of him.

I tackled him down to the ground and threw punches from left to right while he was trying to strangle me or push me off him but the idiot forgot that don't feel pain while I easily overpowered him.

I never felt so alive as the adrenaline coursed through my veins as I continued to beat the living crap out of the deadbeat of a father. I was smiling ear to ear and saw his face filled with fear. It was a weird feeling of pure joy as I continued to punch him. 

Then I spotted one of his pocket knives just  lying underneath the couch.

I smirk and thankful that this sad excuse of humans was such a sob. I then got off him as he lay there barely breathing as he tried to escape from me as I pulled the knife out and then held it with both hands above my heads.

When he saw me with a knife in my hand is when he started to beg for his life which made me burst into  laughter as he started to crawl away from me. I didn't waste any time plunge the knife down on his face.

It felt so good for once I felt powerful beating the crap of that person who brought nothing but pain to my life and to the people that I care deeply about.

However when the adrenaline wore off I was out of breath and was left with the corpse of my father. I knew there was no way for me to go to the cops now but I needed to get rid of evidence and go on the run. I don't care any more about my life.

It screwed me from the beginning nor can drag mother in my mess so it will for the best.
The only thing I could do is fake my death and go to the woods to search for Waffles and start a new life.

It's going to be hard for mom but she is a tough woman. I know it's not the right thing to do but I don't want to burden her anymore.

I dropped the knife and went to the garage and took the spare gasoline can and my father's axes, the newer and old one, then placed them into the axe belt.

I then went to my room to pack a couple and grab a few things inside my bag. Lastly, pour gasoline around the living room and my father's corpse and lit them on fire.

I put on a pair of goggles as I stood to admire everything as the flame devore the shit hole that I called home.

I must have lost track of time as the flame started to grow bigger and when I decided that was time to bail I kicked the back house door and ran into the forest.

I stopped and turned back and watched as the house went up to smoke as the flame sprayed into the other house as a big commotion that didn't hear rustling bushes behind me.

Before I could react something tackled me from my side. I couldn't fight back because I used all of the energy  killing my father.

But when I got a good look at the person who tackled me was the white mask killer my blood went cold as he wack me with a crowbar knocking me out. Before everything went dark but I heard a faint laughter of that bastard in the white mask.

I swear if I surive these I'm going to make his life hell.