Chapter 26

Trenderman pov

Hoodie looked confused by my sudden appearance as I waved my hand undoing my spell as the Luna doppelganger turned into clay.

'Why must you ruin my fun? It was getting to the good part?' said Summer as she stared daggers at me as I turned my face, giving her a look to remind her of our reason. It took a second but Summer rolled as I used my white tentacle and lifted Hoodie off the ground but made a mental note to take a bath after this was done.

"I'll get to the point. We have chosen you to monitor Slenderman and Skyler activities for we believe something is going on. No, you don't have a choice and if you tell anyone about this little meeting then we're going to take Luna ." Is what he said with a stern voice as he shook his head.

Then I teleported him back to the mansion not wanting my brother getting suspicious but Summer wasn't pleased giving me the stink eye.

" What is it now you had your fun and we agreed to keep Luna safe what else do want. " Is what I said but Summer just waved her hand undoing her firewall.

She looked at me and then to the floor making a face as if debating with herself. I didn't push her because I know that she isn't the best way when it comes to expressing herself.

After a while Summer straightens her back and faces me and explains about the little argument that she and Skyler as well are suspicious about him. Like Skyler injecting Luna a new serum into her body and what she saw at the cult hideout. Much to my discomfort but there must be a reason sadly I don't have any answers?

'In the beginning I thought it was just going to be a group  of greedy people wanting more power or just a big scam, you know, typical stuff. However it wasn't and just got worse. It was the real deal and to make matters worse the leader was actually a demon in human skin and shit ton "walking corpses" doing his bidding.' Is what Summer said as she handed me a piece of skin that had a Zalgo symbol.

It was revolting but that soon turned to horror not wanting to believe what I saw. Summer didn't say anything while I examined that flesh skin but it was the real thing no doubt about.

As I run my thumb and wish for all that was evil that this was just one Summer awful prank. Sadly judging by  Summer's whole demeanor change it looked like she was telling the truth which means that Zalgo has found his way to the human realm.

'' I should get going. But in the meantime you should take a course of action to tell me if anything happens, for I have a feeling that a war is going to break out in the near future.' Is what Summer said before disappearing to who knows where.

Leaving all by myself feeling utterly defected knowing there wasn't a chance Slenderman would tell me anything. It one of things that I hate about him.

'I guess I have to do some digging before I confront Slenderman and maybe I get the other.'

This is what I thought as teleported out his domain with a heavy heart. Now knowing that Zalgo is here I need to get straight to work and have to tell my other brother of this awful news.

[ Back in the Mansion ]

Jake pov

It has been a couple hours since I woke up after passing out and found myself laying on top of a bed. Slenderman or my master made me his proxies not really sure what that means.

Not like I had a choice, it's better than being chained up in a cage by crazy people or dying as I let out a big sigh. I sat up and began to trace my left shoulder and felt that there was still some blood but the wound which seemed to be healed.

This is just like some bad dream or maybe a nightmare. Is what I thought as I started thinking about my next move because it's pretty clear that I'm not wanted here and the feeling is neutral.