Chapter twenty three

Liu/Sully
*****
In there mind

'This all your fault Sully' -Liu

'How is this my fault you're the one - Sully

******
''We have no time for these so you have two choices, Liu, help us find your brother or die right now.' Is what the girl  said seriously.

I was taken aback by her sudden change of behavior but I stared at her. The Hooded man lifted a gun pointed straight to my forehead with his finger on the trigger waiting for my answer.

'Idiot what are you waiting for, say yes. If you don't we're both going to die and I ain't going down like this' is what Sully was yelling inside my head as I glared at the Hooded man while the girl seemed to lose interest and began playing with my silver cross necklace.

I grinded my teeth and stared at the girl which that Hooded person didn't like as he stepped forward pressing the gun directly to my head. I tried my best to keep calm as he leaned close to my ear.

'' We don't have all day, hurry up and choose already'' is what he said in a scowling tone with a bit of mocking as he leaned back to watch my expression. I didn't give that jerk the satisfaction as I remained unfazed but freaking out thinking how to get myself out of this mess.

'That's it, I can't take any longer Liu I'm taking control' is what Sully said angrily as he forced me out of "my" body.

'What are doing Sully don't do anything rash' is what is said as slowly loses consciousness leaving him full control.

I crack my neck  while grinning as I have full control. I then glanced at the girl who looked cautiously as the Hooded person. I just gave him a big smile.

"Sorry Liu is no longer here, the name is Sully and I would gladly help you but under some conditions is what I said condescendingly as this got cutie attention and as for Hooded person gripped my throat.

'Who do you think -' but the hooded person was cutted off my the girl

'Alright but you only get three but if you try anything funny then you die'  is what she said calmly as she gestured for the Hooded person to stand down which he did.

Luna pov
'Well Sugar my condition are very simple'

They can't kill me
Can't kill Jeff
For Hoodie to stop pointing his ******** gun at me

Is what Sully said with a big grin and just gave a completely different vibe from Liu but I remain unfazed as I glance at Hoodie who nodded slowly, his head agreeing to conditions.

I then released him which fell down on his butt and Hoodie grabbed him by the arm pulling him up to his feet. Sully pulled back his arm away as he dusted himself. I become uninterested as I walk past them heading down stairs with Hoodie following behind as well as Sully.

As I was going down the stairs a sudden throb of pain went through my head which made me trip over my feet but Hoodie caught me by wrapping his arm around my waist preventing me from falling. 

I was fine but grabbed his hand and reached out to Sully grabbing his arm catching him off guard then teleports us to the other proxies location.

That pain I felt earlier was a sign that someone had activated that SOS talisman which meant they were in trouble.

I didn't hesitate to teleport us to the proxies for I worried about those two fearing the worst. When we arrived at some old abandoned factory judging by the old machines as I gestured to them to silently follow me. Both Hoodie and Sully pull out their guns and we're on guard as we follow the sound of a small explosion.

Hoodie pov
The closer we got to the sound explosion and started to feel vibration with each blast. I looked down to Luna who looked unfazed but she slipped into a worried look as we got closer.

'Luna these explosions there your sister is doing' is what I said with a deep low voice and Luna  nodded head without looking back. Then there was the sound of a couple of heavy footsteps which Luna snapped her finger making as a kind Barrier around us.

Within a couple of seconds something ran right into the barrier which was Jeff whose face was smashed as he slowly slid down which made Sully burst into a fit of laughter. I had a bite down of my lips to prevent me from laughing while Luna was also trying not to make a sound. Then I notice Masky who is holding Toby over his shoulder running away from Luna's sister whose body was covered in flames as she chases them down.

Luna didn't waste a second and used her shadow to grab everyone and pulled them inside the barrier while her sister started punching like crazy trying to break the barrier.  Luna was busy so I rushed to Masky who dropped Toby on the ground as he fell onto the ground breathing heavily. Toby was knocked out cold but the shocking thing was the knife that plunged into his stomach.

I panicked and looked at Masky as I was kneeling down checking Toby and he just pointed at Jeff who was staring at Sully/Liu as if he saw a ghost. He began to shake like crazy with an enraged face while mumbling to himself as he stood up and pulled out a bloody knife out hoodie pocket while Sully just smiled.

'Did you miss me, Little brother' is what he said in a mocking tone as he held the gun right at Jeff's face.