7.

Then

Chay

Have I mentioned I hate Sundays? Well I do, tomorrow's Monday, and I don't wanna go to school just yet. I know Kim, and Yohan has a lot of story to say, it's hard being in between.
Especially I have feelings for Kim, and I've been trying to stop it or put an end to it, but it's hard.

I can't just unlove someone who's always been by my side.

I've seen Kim's messages, but I'm not really in the mood to text back.

Anyway, let's take Kim out of the topic for now, I have been thinking of him recently that he occupies my thoughts most of the time, and I don't like it, it makes my heart aches.

So last Friday, my mom texted that she'll visit home, and yesterday we went to Phuket for a little family day, Atleast that's what I call it, since we were complete, and P'Porsche didn't bring P'Kinn with him, which is good, since it's family day.

I'm not saying I don't want him around, but it won't make sense if he is there, P'Porsche's all attention will be his all the time if he is around, and I missed hanging out with P'Porsche.

So, we went to Phuket, had family picnic, and went swimming. I am on cloud nine, I felt so happy being with them since studying have been draining me lately, and I think I deserve those kind of fun.

I enjoyed being with them yesterday, but sadly mom had work today, as well as P'Porsche, so we only had one day of family day. But it's okay.

Atleast I had fun, and I had forgotten about Kim, even just a day.

Oh yeah, I remembered, last Friday I was a little heartbroken about Yohan taking my Hazel Nut.

Though I gave it to him voluntarily, because I thought he'd decline, but he took it happily, and they literally have their own world and forgot that I and Lia exist right next to them.

It may not be a big deal for Lia, but it is for me.

I didn't got to drink my Iced coffee, and Kim didn't buy me a new one.

Which is annoying because he promised he will, since it's a bribe, for helping him get Yohan.

After that, I went straight home, and I was welcomed by my mom's warmest hug. Which made me feel better, and she cooked me my favorite food.

***

Since today is Sunday, and I have already advance studied earlier, and I finished all of my activities. I planned to compose a song today, which is better if Kim is here, he is literally the one who put lyrics into song.

I've prepared all of the materials I need, a pen and a paper, all I need is a motivation.

And then my phone vibrates...

[MESSAGE]

KIM: Hey, you wanna hang out later? I have a lot of stories about my date with Yohan yesterday.

I stared at my phone for a minute or five, I stared at it blankly, until the screen went off.

I should thank Kim for being such a good inspiration for my soon to be song, I think I'll like the outcome of this.

I started scribbling on my paper, taking a deep breathing each time, as I remember all of my happy memories with Kim, before he liked Yohan...

I was too occupied with writing that I didn't even notice the doorbell ringing. Not Atleast five times.

So I ran downstairs, and opened it, to my surprise, I saw P'Pete standing on the doorstep smiling with his eyes.

"Hi, Phi, P'Porsche's not home yet, but come inside." I greeted, opening the door even wider to invite him in.

"It's okay, I texted him, and he said he's almost home." P'Pete said as he entered the house.

"Uhh... Please feel at home, do you want juice or tea?" I asked shyly

P'Pete only chuckled, as he sat on the couch.

"Don't worry about me, you should probably take a bath and prepare your clothes, were going out." P'Pete continued still smiling

"Going out?" I asked confused

"Yeah, Chay. going out, with your brother and Khun Kinn, Me and Vegas, and You." He said excitedly

" W-why include me? I don't- you are having double date. " I dismissed

" Well, you need to go out too! It's Sunday!" He insisted

" But it will be awkward, you all are like couple, and you'll be coupling, I'm still a kid I don't want to watch ya'll being sweet with each other, and everything" I explained

" You're overthinking things, I brought Macau with me." P'Pete said grinning

Macau?! He brought Macau?? Oh my gossshhhh I missed him!!!!

Macau was my classmate in kindergarten, and we became best friends

Funny thing is that, P'Pete was friend with P'Porsche, and they literally ended up with the Theerapanyakul cousins.

It's a small world after all.

Anyway, I didn't get to see Macau for months since I changed my address, and transferred here.

"So Macau is here? Like in person?" I asked excitedly.

P'Pete smiled and nodded

"Where?!" I shouted smiling from ear to ear

" CHAY!!! " I heard someone shouting from the outside, and I can tell who the voice belongs to, that's Macau.

I ran through the door, and embraced him tightly, he was startled at first, but hugged back anyways

"I missed you!" I whispered.

"I missed you too" he answered in a muffled voice, as I was squeezing him tightly.

We pulled away from the hug, and laughed at each other's face.

He sat on the couch, next to P'Pete who's busy texting on his phone.

"I've heard you are on the same school as my cousin, Kim" Macau started

I hate to hear Kim's name, it's ruining my mood.

" Yeah. " I answered, sitting on the opposite side of the couch.

" Yeah, and I've decided to I want to go the same  school with you" he said scratching his head.

It made me so happy, and excited my eyes went wide, and I hugged him again.

"Really?!" I asked

"Yeah, dude, Really." He answered, pulling away from the hug.

Our little get together was cut off when P'Porsche sent inside the house, and said

"I'm glad you two reunited, but Chay you really need to change your clothes, If you want to come with us."

" Okay! I'll be right back" I excused myself

Macau looked at me smiling, and mouthed 'take your time'

This will be a great day for me. I changed my mind. I love Sundays!