Epilogue

Third Person's POV

Letting go of someone that has been a big part of our lives was never easy.

Same goes with forgiving someone who hurts us badly.

Falling inlove was never easy, you'll never know if the other will love you the way you love them-

You'll never know if you love them too much or too tiny, and too late or too early.

But none of it matter now... Kim's letting go of Chay in order for Chay to forgive him-

Chay always loved the idea of being inlove, to be loved and to fall inlove.

Kim, on the other hand thought that love was something to take lightly, he thought that love wasn't so important as it seems.

After all those years Chay and Kim had together when they were in highschool, Chay fell inlove with Kim, and he cherished all of those beautiful memories with him.

From meeting each other, feeling his heart beats faster as he hangs out with Kim, walking home together, buying foods they both liked, writing songs about him, and having guitar sessions with him. It was all beautiful, it was so memorable that no matter how much he tries to forget it, he'd still want to reminisce them one by one.

As Chay walked away from Kim, this time he left all of those painful memories Kim gave him, he walked away only remembering those happy moments with Kim, as the thought of forgiving Kim is much easier if he let go both Kim and his heartache on that moment.

Kim, kneeled to the ground crying, regretting all of the things he didn't do, he thought that he could've done better, if he knew better, he thought he could've made Chay his, only if he didn't hurt him badly. But he's still hoping though, for Chay... To forgive him, and to love him again. He's still hoping, wishing upon the star, that maybe someday their path will cross once more, and they'd be happy together.

Chay felt relieved that he's ready to let go of Kim.

Kim is hopeful that maybe someday the stars would align for them.

When everything is on its place, when everything is settled...

Maybe- just maybe when they meet again, they'd be laughing about how dramatic they were tonight, how Kim cried so much as he desperately told Chay that he love him.

Kim called Macau when he finally calm down, he told him to pick Chay up, and bring him back to P'Porsche apartment to keep him safe.

When both of them arrived to their designated home safely-

Macau comforted Chay for a little more minute' and then he went home.

Chay plopped down on his bed immediately, not caring about anything, he just cried all the remaining frustrations that's left in him.

Kim didn't go straight to his bedroom, he went straight to the kitchen grabbing a handful of beer, and cried the night out.

Both yearning a different wishes.

Both yearning in silence-

The other yearning to forgive and forget

The other yearning to be forgiven and not be forgotten.

None of them know when will they meet each other again, or how'd they react if ever they saw each other again.

But somehow no matter how Chay wishes he could forget Kim, he still wishes that someday if they ever meet again, both of them are well, Chay is still wishing that someday if their eyes stared at each other again, he's hoping that everything is on place for them. Then maybe that day they could be happy for each other, or even better, maybe if that day come they'd finally be happy together. No hindrance or so, just them and their love for each other, this time not too much, not too tiny, not too early or not too late... Just enough. Just right.

Closing their eyes they both sighs, in a different bedroom wall.

"Maybe someday" they uttered in unison as they let their mind bring them to the dreamland.