38%

*After The Show*

*After The Show*

I smile at myself in the mirror. My eyes are low and drowsy but I feel so good.

Like, fucking amazing.

The girl in the mirror reaches out and touches my face. I stumble forward in confusion but she catches me before I can hit the ground. "Charisma." She says.

I laugh a little but start to wince once I start to feel how hard she's gripping my forearms. I want to cry. "You're hurting me," I laugh out.

The other Charisma curses and shakes her head. She holds my face up by holding my chin. I'm on my knees now because my feet wanted to quit their job.

"The fuck is wrong with you? Aye," she waves her hand and calls over another Charisma. "She look like she been on some shit?"

The new Charisma lowers down and flashes a light into my eyes.

"Damn, I don't know what she's on but whatever it was it must've been some good good." She cuts the flash off. "Need me some of that when she sobers up."

They talk about how small my pupils are and how red the corner of my eyes are. This makes me laugh even harder. "You guys are talking about me! We look exactly alike, your eyes look the same way."

"What?" Charisma number one says while Charisma number two snickers.

I touch their faces. "What type of mirror is this?"

Charisma number two stops laughing when Charisma number one gives her a look that signifies there's nothing to laugh about. She clears her throat and gets serious. "Uh, do you know if she came here alone?"

"I don't remember. When I walked up to her I only saw her. I wasn't paying attention to the people around her."

Charisma number one is still holding my chin, her hands feel so soft. I relax into her hands and hum.

"Ski," she says. "We gotta take her home."

My eyes lazily look up. "We're going skiing?"

"Hell no. The second she gets back to her right mindset, she's gonna beat both our asses." Charisma number two says.

Charisma number one laughs. "You're scared of Charisma?"

"You aren't?"

I smile again at the scene of the two of me bickering back and forth. My head feels heavy and leans forward.

"That's it. She's coming with us."

"Jah—"

Charisma number one pulls me into her arms and helps me stand up. "Go tell Scheme to bring the car around." She lets me go and starts walking. When I try to do the same, my legs give out, causing my hands to hit the ground.

"Hey!" I call out. "How come— How come you can do that."

"Do what?"

"Move your legs. How come you can move your legs and I can't."

Both Charisma's share a glance. Charisma number one picks me up and holds me bridal-style. "Damn, you're strong, Charisma number one. I can't even do a single push-up."

Charisma number two laughs harder than before while Charisma number one readjusts me in her arms.

"Stokeley."

"I'm sorry, I'm gonna go get him now." She says while laughing.

My limbs go weak and I start to feel relaxed. So relaxed that I'm starting to feel like going to sleep.

I close my eyes and reopen them to see that Charisma number one turned into a bed. A big comfy bed that I know I'll have no trouble falling asleep on.

𓆩♡𓆪

I open my eyes to a room that I know for a fact, doesn't belong to me. I want to sit up, but I'm so cold I can't move.

And I have to shit.

I let out a sneeze that causes my eyes to water and nose to run.

"Charisma?"

I turn my head and see Jahseh sitting on a chair with nothing but a blanket covering him.

I furrow my eyebrows. "How the fuck did I get here?"

My body aches when I try to sit up and face him. I'm beyond tired and my heart is racing for no reason. "What's going on with me?"

I look down at my arm that's been stinging since I woke up. There's a minor swelling, the size of a needle in the inner elbow of my arm. I clasp my hands over my mouth in realization. "Jah, did you..."

"What?" He follows my eyes and sees what I'm talking about. "You know I would never. Don't ever fucking try that."

"Sorry, I'm just— I'm scared. There's a whole ass syringe injection in my arm and I don't know how it got there or who even put it there. I feel so weak, my head hurts, I can't remember anything from last night, and on top of that, I gotta shit so bad—"

I'm cut off mid-sentence because Jahseh hugs me.

I close my mouth and lean into his touch. My face against his bare chest like it used to be.

We stay this way while he tells me how he found me after the show alone by the concession stands that closed an hour before.

Apparently, he was passing by and heard laughing and thought maybe I was a fan that needed help.

Instead, he found me and decided to bring me to his apartment in Orlando.

On the car ride back, he and Stokeley looked up my symptoms and concluded that I'd been injected with some type of Opioid by someone in the crowd.

When I asked where Reign and Skyla were, he said he couldn't find them anywhere. I refuse to believe they'd ever set me up, so I decide it's best to ask them what happened whenever I get home.

We hold the big for a few seconds longer, giving me a chance to take in all the information he's given me before I pull away.

"We're still not cool, but thank you for taking me somewhere safe." I try to stand but end up falling once I feel my knees give out. "The fuck?" I say under my breath.

Jahseh was quick to catch me and help me steady myself, "You're welcome, and I know. We can talk later if you want?"

"Uhh," I start. "I'm more worried about where a bathroom is. I was being so serious when I said I had to shit."

He grins at me. "I missed you."