Here Comes The Sun. . .

Penny was sore as she laid in bed the same night as her first day there. The ropes had been tight against her skin, leaving red marks that were still there hours later. Her clit throbbed and pulsed, distracting her far to much to be able to sleep. She had to be careful not to roll over into a more comfortable position, lest she brush her thigh against her clit and cause herself more pain.

It had been an exhilarating first day though. She had cummed more in one day than she probably had in her entire life. Of course, they had also come quicker and quicker as she grew more and more overstimulated, but regardless, it had been a rather pleasurable experience with a dash of pain.

Although now, she was paying, the buzz making it almost impossible to sleep.

The others were already fast asleep, faces slack. Penny couldn't see much else in the darkness, their bodies covered with a single sheet and comforter.

She closed her eyes once more, attempting to think about other things, in hopes that her thoughts would drift from her throbbing pussy to sleep. However, she couldn't seem to, and sleep came fitfully.

The next day, she was made to eat with the other girls, who she found were all trained well to eat in five minutes or less. No one left a speck of food behind. Penny suspected it was because there was only one bowl for both food and water. If you had food left in your bowl after the five minutes, water was simply added to it.

Disgusting and also motivating.

Blonsky personally took Penny outside and she found herself in a grove of trees. They were spread apart and they were lime trees from the looks of them, unless it was a different green fruit growing in the trees.

"Going to work on that flexibility of yours bitch." Blonsky drawled.

Penny allowed for her wrists to be tied to the thin tree trunk. One foot stayed firmly planted on the ground, while he used thin rope to tie her other ankle into a scorpion position to the tree, right above the rope that held her wrists there. She could feel his fingers warming up her ass, before he slipped one of the hooks into it with a loud moan from her.

"Atta girl." Blonsky cooed, before tying the rope from the hook to her hair. She yelped in pain and then held her tongue. Her head tossed back in an awkward position and it felt weird to have something in her ass. He stuck a ball gag between her lips, clasping it around the back of her head.

"Don't worry, you won't be holding this all day." Blonsky said calmly. Penny closed her eyes against the bright sun that was blazing down from the cloudless sky. "Only a couple hours. Maybe two at the most. Then I'll come back and we'll set you up as a decoration elsewhere." As he spoke, he lowered himself to his knees.

Penny yelped when he pushed two fingers into her weeping cunt. "Beautiful." Blonsky praised, his fingers moving faster and she jumped, nearly twisting her ankle when she felt sudden vibrations against her clit.

Her leg started to shake, the vibrator on max vibration. The orgasm came quickly, the pleasure ripped away almost instantly. He walked away without a word, leaving her pussy throbbing and her clit pulsating.

Penny sighed, feeling saliva drip from her parted lips, down her chin and her throat. It was going to be a very, very long two hours. Wasn't it?

📹🖖 ℙỖᵛ c𝓱𝓪ภǤ𝔢 🚎🐷

Emil continued to walk around the villa, making sure everyone was in their proper position. He swung the flogger every which way as he walked past columns that held up the roof to the patio. There were four columns, and there was a young woman tied to each one.