Christmas Night

"Are you watching or joining in?" Sam asked as he threw his shirt off over his head.

"We'll see." Elijah smirked, sliding his hand down Elizabeth's back, smoothly unzipping the lovely blue dress that caressed his soulmates body. The smooth silk pooled onto the floor around her ankles and Bucky lifted her straight up off the floor.

She was wearing nothing to cover her chest, having not worn a bra with the dress, and only had a pair of thin lace knickers to go with the dress, along with pantyhose.

Steve knelt in front of her, gently pulling the thin stockings down her legs sweetly, kisses following the soft fabric.

Bucky knelt behind her, sticking his fingers straight into her sopping pussy.

"Fuck." She mewled, tottering on her legs as they held her steady. Sam wrapped his arms around her waist, steadying her as his hands came up to cup her breasts and he kissed down her shoulders.

Elijah settled down into the chair in the corner of the room, taking his belt out of the loops slowly.

"Eyes open. On me." He demanded.

Elizabeth snapped her eyes open, looking over at the Chinese man. He smirked, seeing the glossy pleasure in her eyes. Her legs shaking as Bucky and Steve worked together with their fingers and tongues to bring her to an orgasm.

"I think you have something you need to ask your Captain and Sergeant." Elijah drawled, unbuttoning his dress pants slowly.

"C-can I please cum?" Elizabeth begged, arching her back, pushing her breasts into Sam's hands.

"Please who?" Elijah demanded.

"Please Captain? Please Sergeant? Please Master? Please Sir?" Elizabeth quickly recited off, cunt squeezing Bucky's fingers tightly. Steve nipped at her clit, tasting the sweet juices that were slowly trickling out of her as she tried to stave off the orgasm until Elijah allowed her to cum.

"Good girl." Elijah said. "You can cum if the other three agree."

"Go ahead sugar." Sam cooed softly, kissing her cheek. Bucky answered by fucking her faster with his fingers. Steve sucked her clit into his mouth, sucking hard and relishing in the nectar he was awarded as she came hard.

She nearly collapsed onto her knees, Sam supporting her easily. The three of them got her into the bed as they crowded around her. Sam gently pushed her right leg up to her chest, which Steve then took into his hand. Sam gently pushed into her, bottoming out and waiting for her sign to go ahead and continue.

It was almost instantaneous, her squeezing around him and bucking her hips gently.

"Please master?" She whimpered, looking up into Sam's brown eyes. "Please."

"What do you need from me sugar?" Sam asked, running his hands up her sides.

"Fast and hard." She begged, reaching out, grasping Steve's length tightly in her hand.

Elijah cleared his throat in the back of the room.

"Fast and hard, master, please." She corrected herself, staring up at him with large, round eyes. It wasn't the Puss in boots look, but it was pretty darn close.

"Good girl." Elijah praised.

"Can we use toys tonight?" Bucky asked, rummaging around in the drawers and looked over at Elijah.

Elijah hesitated. "Elizabeth? Do you want to use toys? Are you okay with them?"

Elizabeth hummed in content, "Yes. Please sir?"