Bullsh!t

Loki, Bucky, and Penny were greeted outside of the tower by Steve. He was wearing a blue T-shirt with jeans and he had a huge grin on his face.

"How was the hunt? You look tired princess." He said, kissing Penny on the forehead when they got close enough. Penny hummed in answer and Bucky answered, "It was great. She definitely made us work for it. Join us next time."

"Maybe." Steve said distractedly.

"How is Elizabeth?" Loki asked, turning his hunting outfit back into his more comfortable Asgardian leather.

"Is something wrong with her?" Penny asked in surprise, looking over at him. She was still in Bucky's arms, her legs still deciding they didn't want to be useful.

"She wasn't feeling to well earlier." Bucky admitted.

"Then why'd we go hunt?" Penny asked with a frown, "We should have been there for her."

"It's okay." Loki said quickly. "Besides, you're our soulmate. We put you first any time. And, Steve was with her. What's wrong with her?"

Steve grinned even wider and Penny frowned. "Well, she's pregnant!"

"Really?" Loki and Bucky asked together in surprise.

"Yeah. Triplets." Steve said, nearly bouncing up and down on his feet in excitement. Penny felt excited just watching him.

"Are they all Elijahs?" Loki asked.

"Wouldn't they?" Penny and Bucky asked together.

"No, not necessarily." Loki said, shaking his head. Penny admired the way his black locks bounced as he did so. "Especially since we have super soldiers and gods and the hulk. I mean, it can happen even without those enhancements, but add the enhancements in, plus the orgies where several men finish inside of her at the same time, it could lead to multiple babies, each with different fathers."

"Oh." Bucky said, sounding Penny's shock. She hadn't known such a thing could happen either. "So whose are they?"

"Well, one of them is Elijahs." Steve admitted and then chuckled. "He wasn't with us when she found out, but she called him. Needless to say, Rhodey had to go and put out a fire. He was shocked too."

Loki chuckled, "And the other two? Was Elijah's fire child to much for her water?"

"No, according to Thor, it's actually Heimdalls' child that is sort've messing with her." Steve said, scratching the back of his head. "Because the child is imbued with his magic and its absorbing energy from her. So when she tries to manipulate water or anything like that, he sucks it up."

"Interesting." Loki muttered.

"What about the third one?" Bucky asked.

Steve was bursting and Penny asked quickly, "Wait, is he yours?"

"No." Steve sighed, sounding almost wistful. He looked at Bucky. "The bigger baby is yours Buck."

Penny felt Bucky's arms tighten around her, and then Loki was quickly taking her from his arms. Penny looked over to see Bucky's eyes shining so brightly, they could've powered the entire city.

"Mine?" His voice climbed two octaves.

"Yeah." Steve murmured softly.

Suddenly, Bucky lunged at Steve, wrapping him in a huge hug. "I'm gonna be a father! Oh my God, I'm going to have a child!"

Bucky was so excited, Penny could almost feel happiness radiating from his body. Penny smiled, infected with the contagious emotion as he nearly started sobbing with happiness.