Are We A Family?

The AI really did not want to give me what I wanted for Frozaline. This is sort've the colour I imagine for the outfit, but I also thought it would look more like Frozones outfit with a mix of this ice blue and then gold. But they didn't put any gold in this outfit. And Idk wth she's holding either. Or what's around her neck. Or why her outfit is so much more provocative than the others. 

😬🫠 şŤ𝕆尺𝓎 ⛵🌸

"Hush little baby don't say a word

mommas gonna buy you a mockingbird."

Elizabeth sang softly, rocking back and forth on her feet, Kisa in her arms. Rue was already fast asleep in her crib and Mateo was curled up in his crib, sucking on his thumb with a stuffy in his arms. But Kisa was fretting, not wanting to go to sleep.

"And if that mockingbird doesn't sing,
papas gonna buy you a diamond ring.
And if that diamond ring turns brass,
mommas gonna buy you a looking glass
."

Elizabeth wanted to go down to the beach and join the others in the orgy. She had missed interacting with them like that, especially as she hadn't been feeling well the first day on the island.

"And if that looking glass gets broke
Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat
and if that billy goat doesn't pull,
Mommas gonna buy you a cart and bull.
And if that cart and bull turn over
Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rove
r."

Elizabeth started to smile as Kisa's large black eyes started to flutter closed and then Elizabeth suddenly froze a little, sensing something in the water, surrounding the island.

Her voice started to trail off, "And if that dog named Rover doesn't bark, Mommas' gonna. . . buy you. . . a horse. . . and cart."

She pressed her lips softly to Kisa's forehead, before putting her down in the crib, hurrying from the room.

She had felt. . . well whatever this was. . . around the island for some time now. It had seemed faint in the beginning and she hadn't been worried, though if it came within a mile radius of the island shore, she got a strange pit in her stomach like she had gone down a roller coaster.

But now, it was less than a mile in from shore and whatever it was, was giving her goose bumps. She had thought at first, that perhaps it was some sort of machine, like a submarine or a submersible, something like that.

But no, it was definitely animal like. But it felt. . . wrong.

She headed through the beach house, feeling that the presence was coming from the opposite end of where the others were on the beach. As she exited through the glass doors onto the patio, she held out her hand, her trident flying into it in seconds.

She pressed a button on her bracelet on her wrist. Her golden armored shirt came out over her chest. Holding out her other hand and concentrating on using the water current, she collected her shurikens as well, letting them fall into place on her belt.

The beach house stood ontop of a hill, so that when the water came in, it wouldn't flood the basement. She stood at the top now, and watched the creatures that were crawling up onto the beach.

It looked like something from a dinosaur book. It was turquoise green with brown and black mixed into the scale pattern. It had huge yellow eyes and a arched back with the sort of fan shape that was associated with monsters such as these. It had a long tail as well, which was thick, swishing back and forth.

It walked on four legs, each one having six claws at the end of its feet. When it opened its mouth, there was a black tongue inside its mouth and its fangs were each eight inches long and sharp at the ends.