The Return

"I see that you didn't bring Blonsky back." Fury criticized as Elizabeth and Penny joined them in the community room.

Steve, Bucky, Sam, Tony, Loki, Stephen, Clint, Thor, Rhodey, Pietro, T'Challa, Elijah, and surprisingly Heimdall for some reason were the ones waiting for them.

"There was a. . . slight accident." Elizabeth said excitedly. "He might be dead."

"Elizabeth." Steve scolded her, his arms crossed over his chest. "You were supposed to bring him in."

Penny bit her tongue, trying to keep her face neutral. She really hated her pale skin right now, because the minute she started blushing it was going to be very obvious.

"You didn't bring his body back?" Fury asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I let Valerie bury him." Elizabeth replied.

"Whose Valerie?" Rhodey asked in confusion.

Elizabeth feigned pain, "His soulmate."

Fury sighed, "Nelson, you were given very specific instructions-"

Elijah started to chuckle and everyone looked over at him. He glanced at Penny. "Penny, Natasha and Violetta are waiting for you upstairs. How about you go and join them? We need to have a private conversation with Elizabeth."

Penny blinked in surprise and then muttered, "Um, yeah sure."

Oh God, they totally knew. Penny quickly left the room and prayed for the girl in the room.

She was so dead.

🛷🦘 𝐏𝕠ν ĆᕼαήⒼє: ⓣh𝐈𝔯D 𝐩๏𝓋 🍳📴

Elizabeth's heart was thrumming in her chest. She could just tell that Elijah knew and she was starting to freak out just a little bit.

Elijah stepped forward a little bit and asked, "How about you strip for me?"

The others shot him looks and Elizabeth blushed. She still had whip marks on her shoulders and rope marks around her wrist.

"Um, how about no?" Elizabeth said with a cheeky smile.

Elijah smirked. "I know why you went there sweetheart. And I will punish you now or I will punish you later. But if I punish you now, I get to let the others join in."

Fuck. Elizabeth wasn't sure if she liked that or hated it.

"What are you talking about?" Bucky asked.

Elizabeth threw a frustrated look at Heimdall, "You told him."

"Told him what?" Thor asked.

"I did not. I only saw what you did." Heimdall said, yellow eyes glinting. "Had I seen it before I would've tied you up right here."

All of the other men except Elijah and Heimdall froze.

Loki suddenly drew himself up to full height and stalked forwards, "Are you telling me, that you volunteered for the mission so that you could go under his bondage?"

Elijah held a hand up, and Loki paused in his approach. Elijah stared at Elizabeth, "I. Said. Strip."

Elizabeth gave up. He knew and there was no point in pretending. She touched the button on her suit that made the suit retract into the bracelet on her wrist. She flushed, being completely naked underneath. The red whip marks definitely stuck out now and the men were rearing in anger.

"First things first, before your punishment." Elijah said. "What really happened with Blonsky."

Elizabeth hesitated and then said carefully. "Penny wanted him to go free, so we did."