Chamber

So this was pretty decent for the Galactic Magician because it has that dramatic flare that Lan has. Idk what the outfit underneath the cape is though. I also don't know what this background is because I didn't ask for a background lmao.

🚭🖖 ᔕŤᗝⓇƳ 🪠🍂

Penny was laying down on the couch in Steve's arms as they watched the first Harry Potter movie- again. They had been rewatching a lot of movies like Hunger Games, Divergent, Vampire Diaries, and others because of all the books Elizabeth had been reading and wanted to watch the movies.

Penny didn't mind so much. She enjoyed the Harry Potter series and it was nice to sit around and do something besides the constant teasing or the constant sex. Especially since her and Steves' baby was due in the next few days.

Trang was curled up with Clint and Tony while Ghaida sat in Thor's lap with Rhodey and Sam on either side of her. T'Challa and Bruce were curled up with Violetta and Natasha was with Wanda and Vision. Katya was half asleep in Stephen's arms as the wizard used some magic to ease her pain levels from the baby constantly shape shifting inside of her.

Bucky was next to Steve and Penny, holding Elizabeth in his arms. He was drawing circles on her outer thigh with his thumb, paying her more attention than the movie. She watched the TV screen.

Loki seemed just a little troubled, Penny had noticed. Ever since the Magneto incident and he had come back from Asgard empty handed. Penny wondered if Heimdall had either told him and Loki was disturbed, or Loki was frustrated because Heimdall wouldn't tell him.

Carol and Shang-Chi were there as well. Carol had grown her blond hair out again so that it was shoulder length and silky. Shang-Chi had also grown his hair out, giving him a sort've Sykkuno sort've look to him.

Penny watched the movie unfold until it was the Potions classroom scene where Professor Snape just decided to humiliate Harry in front of the entire class. Penny wasn't as deep into the lore or the understandings of all of the events, but she was pretty sure it was uncalled for.

"He's hot." Elizabeth suddenly said and everyone in the room turned to look at her.

Elijah, who had been sitting on the couch next to Loki, started to smirk, turning back to watch the TV screen.

"Him?" Clint asked in disgust.

"Well. . ." Elizabeth said slowly. "Not hot. . . more like handsome, attractive. . . he's very different. I like the long hair."

Sam and Rhodey glanced at each other, both of them sighing in disappointment.

"Hey pet." Loki said suddenly, slowly and everyone looked at him. When Elizabeth looked at him, he slowly changed to become a copy of Severus Snape.

Elizabeth didn't hesitate, bounding out of Bucky's arms and running over to Loki, climbing in his lap. Bucky pouted, grumbling to himself and Penny giggled.

"It's not funny." Bucky whined like a child.

"Grow up." Steve hummed mindlessly, mostly paying Penny's neck the most attention as he kissed it.

"Penny." Bucky whined and she giggled, before sliding off Steve's lap to sit between the two super soldiers. Bucky kissed her stomach, whispering something softly to the little baby inside, before resting his head on her leg.

Next time Penny looked up, Loki and Elizabeth were gone.

"Huh? Where'd they go?" Penny asked, confused.

"To fuck." Violetta said loudly, smirking over at Penny.

"He said he wasn't going to." Clint pointed out.