Joining In

"Ow." Elizabeth muttered as she sat down on her chair. It was just Elizabeth and Penny in the kitchen. The other Avengers had taken off on runs, training, and other missions.

"What's wrong?" Penny asked, glancing up from her plate of eggs, bacon, and toast.

Elizabeth flashed her a grin, "Just sore. You get used to it though."

"Why did you purposely goad them?" Penny asked in curiosity. "Didn't you know they'd be. . . rougher on you?"

"Of course." Elizabeth said without a care in the world, slathering grape jelly thickly on her sourdough toast. "That's exactly why I did it. I like it when they go rougher."

"But then you're in pain afterwards." Penny said, trying to understand.

"Hmm, pain seems to be a strong word. Like I said, sore. Not really pain, just a slight irritation." Elizabeth responded before biting into her toast.

"Look," Elizabeth said when Penny said nothing more, "If you're worried about them going hard on you, you just let them know you don't want it like that. No one's going to overstep boundaries here. You just have to communicate with them. Of course, they're going to be watching you anyways."

"Really? Why?" Penny asked in surprise.

"You're new." Elizabeth shrugged, "For the rest of us, they already know our likes, dislikes, when to push us to new limits and when to keep us in our comfort zones. They don't know you yet. And-"

Loki suddenly slipped into the kitchen, looking very pleased about something. Elizabeth narrowed her eyes at him, "What?" She asked suspiciously.

Loki moved to kiss the top of Penny's head, before grabbing a plate of food. Penny could tell this was irritating Elizabeth.

Finally, Loki answered her, "Heimdall is coming to visit."

"Oh dear." Elizabeth muttered, "I've suddenly found myself unwell. I don't think I can participate in the orgies for the entire time he's here."

"You. . . don't like him?" Penny asked uncertainly.

Loki laughed. "She loves him! She's looking forward to his visit very much, but knows that if she gets under his skin he'll fuck her raw."

"Good lord, can we never have an appropriate conversation?" Steve asked as he too entered the kitchen. He was shirtless, which both Penny, Loki, and Elizabeth all appreciated. He was also glistening with sweat.

"You weren't a part of this conversation." Loki replied slyly. "I was just informing the little ice princess that Heimdall is coming to visit."

Steve laughed, "Feigning sickness?"

Elizabeth just rolled her eyes, which apparently pissed Steve off very much. His hand shot out, grabbing her cheeks in one hand to force her to look at him. "What have we said about the eye-rolling?"

"Sorry Cap." Elizabeth muttered.

"Good girl." Steve said. The minute he turned his back, Elizabeth rolled her eyes and turned back to the breakfast.

Steve sat down next to Penny.

"So. . . you hate eye-rolling?" Penny asked, making a mental note to either roll her eyes in front of Steve or not.

"It was very disrespectful when Bucky and I were growing up." Steve explained. "I realize that it's common this day and age, but I consider it brat behavior."

"Ah, I see." Penny said, nodding. That made a lot of sense, actually. Her father hated eye rolling as well- though he was very good at it himself.

"I bet Penny could get away with rolling her eyes at you." Elizabeth grumbled.