Christmas Eve Part 2

Loki couldn't fall asleep. He stared at the ceiling in the Midgardian bedroom, wishing he was back home on Asgard. He knew that Tony had provided them with the best- and had attempted to provide him with the best of the best as his soulmate, but he missed his bed on Asgard. It wasn't necessarily softer, in fact Midgardian's had come up with heated and weighted blankets which were amazing.

Not to mention, he preferred being cold most of the time, or at least cooler, so it wasn't to bad. But he also missed the coziness of his room back home.

Of course, that was his fault for not turning the Midgardian room into his own. He probably should've personalized it at some point, but he had always kept hoping that he would go back home and stay there. But it was hard when you had three soulmates who were all Midgardian and preferred Midgard over Asgard.

He did feel just a little lonely too, which could've been part of the problem. But he hadn't really wanted to get in the way of Tony and Trang tonight. He liked the Vietnamese girl a lot, of course he did, but he was to dominant for her. And though she was more on the submissive side, he knew that Tony and Stephen wanted to have a sweet and slow night, and that was something Loki simply wasn't good at.

Natasha was definitely off limits tonight, even if she wasn't with Bruce, simply because she would never take orders from him. Penny would be with the super soldiers. Him and Ghaida really didn't interact much. Violetta and Mai were the same as Natasha. Wanda was with Thor and Rhodey tonight, Katya was with Clint, and only Heimdall knew where Elizabeth ended up tonight.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Loki closed his eyes, a sudden sweep of tiredness coming over him at the thought of actually getting out of bed to see who it was.

The knock was quiet, so he knew it was a female knock. Either that, or the spiderling was coming over for only Heimdall knew why.

He gritted his teeth, swinging his legs out of bed. Whoever it was, was going to get a piece of his mind. It was midnight for crying out loud!

He wrenched the door open and all thoughts of berating the person on the other side disappeared when he saw who it was.

Elizabeth was standing there, blushing and staring up at him through her long eyelashes because she was looking down in embarrassment. She was barely wearing anything, a simple T-shirt that came down to her thighs. She probably wasn't wearing underneath under it.

His attention was drawn to the midnight black cat ears she had put on her head, and her hands, which were holding her collar and leash for when he did pet play with her.

"I- um-" She blushed darker, holding up the items in her hands, "Do you-"

He grabbed her by the collar of her T-shirt, yanking her forwards so that he could smash his lips to hers. He could taste sweet grapes and sour lime on her lips. He pulled away slowly and hissed under his breath, "Get in."

Elizabeth quickly stepped into the bedroom, looking excited and less nervous now. He nearly slammed the door shut, locking it and then making sure there was sound proofing.

"Aww pet." He smirked, taking the collar and leash from her. "Get those clothes off."

Elizabeth lifted the T-shirt over her head, letting it fall to the floor. He took the time to admire her body. She still had a little fat on her hips from her pregnancy, but not in a bad way. Her breasts were a little larger, a little rounder, fuller from the milk of breast feeding. Her short, but muscular legs taut as she stood with her knees locked.

She was also one of the only girl who didn't shave her curls, something he actually loved. She was just natural.

Her hair, which was loose at the moment, trailed down her back, covering her back all the way down past her butt, the ends just touching the back of her knees. He'd have to put it up later.