Backgrounds

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈: 𝐼 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶𝓂 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑒𝓂 x 𝒻𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓉, 𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒹𝑒𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓁 𝓎𝑒𝓉. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹, 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑒𝓂 x 𝒻𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒, 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝑒𝓂 x 𝒻𝑒𝓂, 𝓈𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒫𝒪𝒱 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝒻 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝓈𝑜.

🥥💝 𝐬tό𝐫𝓎 🐌👨‍🦰

Wanda breathed in as Nat tightened the ropes around her thighs. Natasha had tied her down to one of the small tables in the red room, before placing a vibrator right under her clit. Wanda whimpered, feeling the shocks bring her to an orgasm.

She felt Nat pull on the ropes, before placing her foot against the back of the table Wanda was tied to- which also meant her foot was against the vibrator, pushing it even deeper into her clit.

Natasha's hand came down on her ass, before grasping her cheeks in both hands. Nat was silent as she continued to place gentle slaps against her cheeks, watching the skin ripple. Wanda continued to moan softly, before crying out as Nat pulled on the ropes again, pulling Wanda into the vibrator.

"У тебя все хорошо, моя хорошая девочка" Natasha said in a soft voice.
[You are doing so well, my good girl]

"Спасибо госпожа" Wanda replied breathlessly, crying out again, coming close to the brink of her orgasm, "Могу я, пожалуйста, кончить?"
[Thank you Mistress. May I please cum?]

A sudden knock at the door stopped the two of them. Wanda cried out as her orgasm rocked through her and Natasha growled, stalking towards the door. She jerked it open and Wanda tried to stifle her groans to hear who Nat was talking to. No one was supposed to bother them when they were in here.

Natasha came back over with a sigh, turning off the vibrator and quickly undoing Wanda's bonds. "Извини, милая, видимо, мы оба нужны для какого-то глупого объявления. Но клянусь, если Фьюри прервет нас, чтобы отправить на задание, я привяжу его к тому же самому столу и буду давить, пока он не закричит «Хозяйка»."
[Sorry sweetheart, apparently we're both needed for some stupid announcement. But I swear if Fury interrupted us to send us on a mission, I'm going to tie him down to this same exact table and edge him until he's crying 'Mistress']

Wanda giggled, letting Natasha clean her up the best that they could in such a short amount of time. "Who was at the door?" Wanda finally asked in English.

"Sharon." Nat said with a shrug. "Anyways, let's go. I can carry you if you need me to."

"No, I'm alright." Wanda yawned. "We didn't get to fully into it yet."