Gags and Limes, maybe they're the same thing?

It had been a couple of days since Penelope had ended up at the Villa. Perhaps even a full week, though she was uncertain how long that would make her missing. The time difference and also a lot of the unconsciousness could put her full missing time anywhere between 6-9 days.

She had gotten quite used to the bondage and holding positions for long times. Some of them were uncomfortable, some of them were meant to be painful, and others were meant to feel amazing. She had been in all of them.

Penny had even acquired a slight taste for the paddle, though she still absolutely detested the flogger. She still preferred when he used his bare hand however.

She had also found that though she had thought her first positions had been hard to bear, she would never have been able to do the things that she was doing now on her first day. Or at least it would have been more difficult than it was now.

At the moment, she was outside. She did prefer to be outside, though she also preferred when it was around late afternoon to evening so the sun wasn't as hot.

There were several stakes in the ground, which Blonsky used to tie the girls down in the grass. She was laying on her stomach, her arms tied together and under her body, tied to a stake behind her.

Her ankles were tied, each one to a different stake, both of which were in front of her, so that her body was curved upwards. Most of her body weight was pushing down on her breasts, which was highly uncomfortable, but no longer painful, as it might've been.

Today was boiling hot and she was sweating. She had to keep shaking her head as the sweat droplets trailed down her neck or behind her ears, tickling and itching, unable to wipe them away.

She figured she'd been out in the sun for about three hours now. The pain of the breasts had numbed, though her body ached from being so still. Her ankles and wrists were the only parts of her body tied, so she could still fall over one way or the other- which would be extremely painful.

Blonsky had only been back once to make her cum with the combined forces of a dildo and a vibrator. And being in the position she was in with a vibrator had taken an excruciating amount of strength, balance, and tension.

She shuddered as she felt the spray of water suddenly hit her. The sprinklers had turned on and she was starting to get soaked.

She felt her hair matt to her cheeks and back- he'd made her keep it down today- as it got heavy with water.

Penny was completely blind and only knew that someone was coming because she heard the sharp crack of a branch in the tree as something was pulled off of it.

She felt rough hands pull her hair back. He tied her hair back with a simple rubber band and let the makeshift ponytail lay on her back. He cinched the ropes tighter, grinning all the while and now Penny was laying completely on her breasts, along with upper shoulders and her chin was almost touching the ground.

She grunted a little as she attempted to keep her balance.

"Open up slut." Blonsky demanded.

Opening her mouth was easier said than done. Penny could only open her mouth so far before her chin really did hit the ground. He grabbed her face with one hand and she dropped her mouth open wider.

She didn't see the red ball gag, but that would end up being because he didn't have a gag. She could see the green fruit that had been taken off the tree and a muffled grunt sounded in her throat as he shoved the fruit in her mouth.

She wrinkled her nose at the bitter taste of the peel before he produced black tape, wrapping it around her face, covering her mouth and lips so she couldn't possibly spit the fruit out.