Getaway

Emil clashed with Hulk, wondering if the guards had managed to usher all of the girls- excluding Penny- away from the Villa and into the car with Valerie. He knew that Valerie would hear the roars of himself and his enemy and would come running to help in some possible way. That wouldn't do at all. If she got hurt. . .

He gave a roar of anger, sending the Hulk flying into the other Avengers. They ducked out of the way for the most part and Emil quickly lumbered away, breaking through the tree line, and shrinking back into himself.

He sprinted away from the villa, hoping the Hulk wasn't following, though he could hear the angry roars behind him.

"Drive." He shouted as he approached the car. Valerie threw open the door and he threw himself inside and the car took off speeding.

"Are you alright?" He asked, kissing Valerie and then looking at the other girls. As ordered, it was only the girls that wanted to come with him. And it was nearly all of them.

They nodded, looking scared out of their minds.

"A-are you alright?" Jasmine asked quietly.

"If we get out of here, yes." Blonsky answered and looked at Patton, "Step on it."

"Whose after us?" April asked.

He looked at her and could see how scared they were. He softened a little and said, "The Avengers."

❤️‍🩹🥽 ᑭỖѶ ςⒽα𝐍ⓖє 🏉🤏

Penny knew something huge was going on, despite the fact that she was blindfolded. She heard crashes and shouts. There was also several large roars and she was now remembering who Blonsky was indeed.

Abomination.

She had thought it was a weird safe word, but now it all made sense. It was his name, literally. The monster name from when he was hunting the Hulk, aka Bruce Banner. It had not been in her father's files- except as a side note for Bruce Banners possible enemies. The larger file on Emil Blonsky had been in General Ross' study.

Penny struggled in her bonds. There had to be some way for her to get out of this stuff. Like for emergencies like this. What if a fire started in the trees. Unlikely, but shouldn't he have some way for them to get themselves out.

It was possible, she realized, that they did. But that he would only have told her after he started to trust her.

It was hard, working at the bonds behind her hands, because of how she'd been oiled down. He'd wanted her to glisten when they came to pick her up.

Yes, he'd told her about the men coming to buy her. It had unnerved her, for she would have much rather of stayed with Blonsky, and she had pouted and told him so. He'd chuckled, but said that it was how the world worked.

Now, things were clearly going southward which meant two things: One, her father had come for her and there was a huge fight. Two, the men that had come to buy her was attempting to kill Blonsky to take her for free and were now meeting Abomination.

She wasn't even sure which one it was because both were so likely it was uncanny.

"Penelope?"

She shrieked against her gag, jumping as much as possible when she was hanging upside down and bound. The voice was accented and breathless, though she hadn't heard anyone approach.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." The voice continued. Definitely male, perhaps Ukrainian, Russian, or Sokovian? Even possibly Romanian.

"Let me help you." The voice continued and She felt fingers at the back of her head. The blindfold and gag fell out together and she looked to see who was helping her.