Interlude

🎣🧰 тh𝕚Řᗪ 𝓅𝑜V: wI𝕃𝕃 𝔯𝓸тᵃtє Ⓒόℕ𝕤ⓣᗩ𝓝𝕥ᒪⓨ 🤓🥯

Unlike the first orgy, this one did not develop slowly at all. All of a sudden, clothes were coming off of everyone, hands were grabbing at each other, and suddenly the room was full of pornographic moans, groans, whimpers, whines, and pleas.

Violetta, Natasha, and Wanda all converged on Penny, all of them undressing her although Natasha made her keep the crown on. Violetta sat underneath Penny, her tongue licking through her folds slowly. Natasha knelt next to Penny, her hands firmly on her breasts, pinching, twisting, and licking them.

This kept her to focus on Wanda who sat on the chair in front of her, allowing Penny to eat her out.

Penny reached a hand up to touch Wanda's nub, rolling it slowly between her fingers as she nipped at her folds. Wanda cried out above her and Penny cried out herself as Violetta's teeth scraped across her clit.

As Penny felt Wanda coming closer, she moved her hand closer to Natasha, to start helping the older woman come to her own brink. Natasha was also bringing Vi to her orgasm.

The four of them all came, close to the same time. Almost immediately, arms were lifting Penny away from the girls and she was faced with Thor as Loki plopped her down on the couch. Thor laid back on the couch and Loki positioned Penny over his thick cock.

Penny slid down slowly on Thor, while feeling Loki push two slender fingers into her backhole. She laid forwards on Thor's chest, reaching up to kiss his lips while he slowly rotated his hips, gently thrusting into her.

Loki meanwhile, had finished warming her up, gently pressing into her from behind. The two Godly brothers started to thrust into her heavily, alternating their paces.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Tony had laid Trang gently on the floor, thrusting into her gently. He thumbed her clit as he nibbled at her breasts. He cupped the back of her head as he continued to thrust harshly into her, capturing her lips in his.

Trang's hands clutched at his shoulders, and as the two of them grew closer, her hands shifted under him so that they could clutch at his back. He could feel her nails digging gently into his skin and he relished in the slight pain as he came closer to his orgasm.

"Fuck, daddy." Trang whimpered, burying her face in his shoulder and biting his skin as her stickiness washed over his cock.

"Atta girl baby." Tony murmured, kissing the side of her head as he finished inside of her as well. He prayed deep down that his seed would take root and make a baby there.

Trang captured his face in her hand gently and kissed him softly as he pulled from her warmth. "I love you Tony."

"I love you too sweetheart." Tony murmured back.

Stephen came up behind Tony, running his hands down the front of his chest. Tony hummed in content, tilting his head to the side and kissing the underside of the Sorcerer's jaw. "And I love you Stephen."

Stephen chuckled deeply, nipping at Tony's sensitive earlobe. "I love you too bubs." He turned his gaze on Trang and smirked.

Penny cried out as Thor brought her to her second orgasm, before he pulled out, cumming down the front from her breasts to her bellybutton. Penny was slightly surprised that he didn't just finish inside of her, but couldn't comment as she felt Loki still. He was near silent as he released with a small, satisfied grunt. As he pulled out, she could feel his sticky fluid dripping slowly down the inside of her leg.

Loki smirked, kissing the side of her head before sauntering off into the throng of bodies to find his next victim.

Thor on the other hand, lovingly pulled her into his lap, completely ignoring his release on her chest as he kissed her deeply and passionately, one hand pulling her long hair out of its bun. The crown came off her head as well as he set it aside.