ICHI

"𝘖𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳.. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦..- 𝘢𝘩 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧"

---- (𝘔/𝘯) (𝘓/𝘯) ---

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The dust, the tiresome walk across the unknown place, as a child was sketching a scenery.

Leading a certain man to stop and watch in confusion as he approached the boy.. With the small girl clutch onto the older male hand as she too feel curious.

Before, i utter a word to the boy, the child turn and face me while, holding his sketch book on his hand with his pen or pencil in his hand, his gaze flickered to the girl then at me with raise eyebrow.

The boy was very strange.. Maybe he is as he stare up at me, then at her. The strange pupils of e/c which look like (Yep I change a bit here) a dragon pupils.

(Here reference).

"Is something, you need?" He asked while closing his notebook which curious me what art is he even drawing as she giggled in awe at the boy eyes, which in fact was prettier like crystals

"I could ask the same, Why is a kid like.. you out here?" I asked as His gaze away as she release my hand and approach the kid whose gaze was on her now.

"Your eyes are pretty!!"

His pupils dilated as if analyzing her as I sat eyeing him and her in curiosity as it was rare for her to genuinely feel or talk to someone without knowing them.

"I.. Lost my way"

"Your way?" I asked in doubt while she giggle saying the bot was a bit dumb while poking his left cheek ashe was unfraze.. More like use to it.. Does he have a sibling? as I was not concern about the strange deserted place, I was more confused of why a kid more like wait.. what's his age?