NIJUU HACHI

A:n- Hello! Sorry it was a bit delay, As. I forgot.. Either way thank you for reading and voting/Heart it.

Btw, in the last chapter you guys surely wrote a lot of comment! Am so happy to read it and the fact you guys ask me about who and who.. Were those people.

Am afraid I cannot tell you, as you have to wait in chapters for it!

.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yᴏᴜʀ.. Aʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ?"

--Nᴀᴛʜᴀɴɪᴇʟ Hᴀᴡᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As the two people stood at the door of the boss office, You just approached and with lowered hand you knock.

Chuuya was slightly confused yet, He was used to you knocking that way.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Y/n-kun? Ah.. come in, come in"

'How does he know it was sensei?' Thought Chuuya as he assumed only you been the only one knocking four times making Mori been aware of you.

As you open the door and walk in, As Chuuya was beside you.

"Oh, good good! You came on time! I want you to write a letter for me"

"..."

Mori smile and your stare only worsen as minutes past.

"You call me all the way from the cafe just for this.."

"Yep!"

"...."

"Also, Nakahara Chuuya-kun"

"Yes, boss?" Chuuya glance at Mori who stare at him for some seconds.

"I will call you when, I need you but.. for now, I only need y/n-kun help"

"..ah .."

"So.. you may leave"

"Yes, boss" said Chuuya who bowed and left while closing the door.

"So.... Write it"

".... Why me?"

"Well.. Let me think.. You know how to write a letter no? And precisely I like your handwriting"

You let out a sighed as he urshered you to take a seat on his seat while smiling, while Elise is busy drawing ignoring the commotions.

"Hey!"

"Just once Elise-chan" said Mori who handed you the crayon as you stare it unfraze.

"To.. who we are writing the letters?"