NIJUU YON

A:n- Reminder whatever you comment regarding the story will affect the book!

Such as, the missing glove incident! Most of you chooses Chuuya so.. And he might sound slight ooc here.

.
.
.
.
.

"𝘈𝘩~ 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯"

----𝘺/𝘯 𝘭/𝘯---

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Have you.. been stealing my gloves?"

"Huh?"

As silence felt over the car as Chuuya nervously gaze away.

"I.."

"...why would you steal? If you need a new pair you could have just buy another"

"..." Chuuya gaze away in embarrassment by your stare.

"I.. Just.. Um.."

"??" You look confused as Chuuya was debating on how to tell you.

"Speak up"

"I well.. Your gloves. Are warmer!"

"There are some gloves which doesn't give much warm.. yet, it is missing"

"...the quality is.. Good"

"Two of the glove are torn"

"They are costly.."

"Not.. all my gloves are costly"

"..."

"Be honest" you simply state as he let out a deep sighed.

The drunkenness seems to somber a bit.

"...."

"Nakahara"

"I wanted to hold your hands!" He blurred out as your eyes widen a bit. Chuuya face flush red and stare at you.

"For.. Why?"

"..." He was silent again fully embarrassed as he seems to not able to control his mouth from blabbering the truth, must be because he is still drunk from the wines.

"Is.. there a specific reason of why you wanting to hold my hands have to do with my gloves?"

"..I "

"For what purpose exactly you stole my gloves?"

"...Because I wanted to at least think it as your hand.." He muttered while gazing away a bit as you could not hear.

"Speak up"