NiiJUU KYUU

A:n- 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!

𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚙𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘚𝘰... 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮... 𝘏𝘶𝘩?"

---𝘕𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪---

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As the flicker of pens written on paper, the ticking of the clock.

The flipping of the pages in the other hand, where there sat a man with e/c eyes, his hair tied into a low ponytail as his gaze flicked around the papers.

The slight moments of his came to a halt, as the silence of his confined room was disturbed by the phone.

It rang a melodious piece of piano, as the man elegantly kept down the pen and picked the phone from the drawer.

He stares at the caller ID and just presses the red button.

"You are so cruel, Y/n-kun," said a voice as you took notice of Mori and Elise on the sofa.

"When did you both arrive?" You simply said with a squinted eyebrow.

"That's a secret~"

"Al-niissan, Rintarou make me fly through your window to open the door," said Elise accusingly to Mori who frowned.

"Elise-chan, Why do you have to tell it out to him"

"Isn't it obvious Rintarou! It is your crime that I was forced to do! Al-niissan privacy is first for me!" Said Elise while Mori pouted and then glanced at you who was busy back on the paperwork.

"What have you been teaching, Elise-chan now?"

"Don't blame me... Who told you to sneak into my office, She is your responsibility, Right Elise?"

"Yep! It is all because of Rintarou!" Said Elise with a proud smile at you which made you gently smile at her.

"Come on y/n-kun! Elise-chan, why do you both do that to me?"

Both of you just gave an unamuse stare as Mori frowned.

"Either way, How did you get my number?" You asked as Mori smiled innocently.