𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐧

A:n- hello! Sorry, it took a while to update the real chapters... Either way! I hope you enjoy it!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘈𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵... 𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵"

 𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The dream was endless for you.

Recalling the same blonde braided-haired male who helps you around...

You forgot what his face looked like anymore but that gentle smile and always ready to help.

A friend... He was who came out of the world or... So you aren't sure... But you dreamt of him... Your younger sister, ... And your student...

You want to know what even is the past life of yours... Is.

But... That sweet dream came to an end by the endless void of darkness that soon filled your thoughts.

The room was lighted by the sunlight as it appeared to be setting soon.

The footstep stops by the side as the person's eyes gleam happily as they notice you are sleeping or appear to be so.

They twirl around happily and quickly rummage into the shelves searching for something.

The noise makes your eyes snap open hearing noise you turn to the side to the braided hair.

"Aether?" You mutter out as you assume it to be the traveler as you adjust to the light.

The Blue eye with the other cover looks puzzled as he seems confused.

You realize the hair wasn't blonde like the sun... But white like the snow...

Similarly, the hairstyle was as you couldn't help but miss how it was to touch those strands of hair.

Don't get yourself wrong... Previously you tied Aether's hair with your younger sister or so... Which you barely recall much.

But a feeling of missing someone who may be aware of your past... Or past life which you can't understand...

"I'm not Aether, who even is that?" Asked white braided hair male curiously leaning to your formed.

"What is it that you want?"

"Well me? I was thinking of playing games with you, you know what I have in my hands of sort game since Dostoy and Shibusawa and most of the members well... Who can use ability are out" he said as you let out a sigh.

Your back hurts from laying on the bed straight you oh, so want to shout to let go but... It isn't like you to lose your cool.

"Do you want to play the game?"