JUU HACHI

A:n- I may refer to manga more, as anime I haven't been watching and I forgotten most of the part so..

.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵.. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘶𝘴"

---𝘋𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰 𝘒𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘢--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sunlight glow slowly into the window pane, as the person stare at the rising sun.

His wind was not at ease as he stare at the outside world mindlessly, as his thoughts have a thousand thing wondering.

It is human nature for one to think, But for some reason, today was kinda strange for him.

He felt a tug on his sleeve as his eyes landed onto the blue eyes.

The little girl smile confusedly while staring at the older man.

"Why are you looking so lost, Rintaro? You might get more grey hair and become an old man" the girl asked curiously as the man chuckle slightly.

"It's nothing, Just wondering if.. today will also be the same day like yesterday"

"Huh?" The confused girl stare at the older male who ruffle her blonde lock of hair slightly.

"I was wondering have you seen, Y/n-kun?" Asked the male as the little girl shook her head slightly with a frown and a slight pout.

"He should have been back by now or is he planing not to come today" pouted The little girl as the male smile a bit.

"Oh, he will be back, Or maybe he is planing something" muttered the male as his eyes narrowed slightly.

'Did the agency caught him? Why would he get caught for.. Tched! I should have not sent him with Kyouka and Kajiii' thought the male as Elise Tug the sleeve of the older man whose focus was on her now.

"Will, Al-niisan be back by tomorrow?" She asked curiously as the older male nodded.

"Of course" he softly smile as his own thoughts were occupied.

'Now, I wonder why he got caught for'

.

Note: Elise called you Al-niisan as I wanted to used n/n but.. I might get confused with how oda call y/n so.. I made it as Al-niisan instead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*poke*