𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭: 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦... 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵...
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘴𝘰.
𝘌𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soft fluff---
.
.
.
.
.

Today was a special day for the Port Mafia boss

He could not help but grin ear to ear with joy.

"Rintarou stop smiling you look like a creep!" Said Elise as Mori pouted.

"Mo~ Elise-chan! Today is a special day for me! Can't I be a bit happier?"

"..."

"What's with the look"

Elise just looked away making Mori whine more.

Since he was happy he wandered around with Elise who agreed to meet the certain researcher to show you her new drawing.

"Happy birthday, Kajiii," said a voice that Mori quickly recognized as he peeked through the wall.

His eyes gleam to see you speaking with the short, bowl-cut-haired male.

"Ah? Thank you! L/n-san!" Said Kajii who quickly untapped the present making you slightly chuckle at his behavior.

"Isn't this?"

"Yes"

"So you mean I can finally make waterproof bombs!?!"

"Well yes but do not use it unless it's necessary," you said as he twirled around with the list you gave so did some materials that he could try on.

"Thank you so much! L/n-san! Many of the people forget it is my birthday too" said Kajiii with a slightly disappointed face as you patted his head which alarmed him yet he laughed saying he should be the one to pat your head instead.

Since he is older.

Mori frowns a bit... In thought yet, quickly smile evilly in thought.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Pardon?"

"Just as you heard"

"You're seriously rejecting the gift I'm giving?" You simply replied as Mori nodded yet he was curious about what you had in it... But he let his curiosity go.

"It's my birthday after all!"

"That's rude of you to reject a present someone gives"

"...You did too on your birthday Y/n-kun!"