Hachi

(This is already eight chapter.. Am I going to slow with the progress??)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵?"

---𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘕𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢---

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

70 days into the conflict. Chūya wakes Dazai up from sleeping in his office, irritated by Dazai's nonchalance over the intense conflict. Summoned by the Port Mafia Boss himself, the two must attend a meeting alongside the other higher-ups. Which, also means you will be present too.

Dazai, knowing the happenings outside, continues to tell Chūya the details of the war; the casualties caused by the overseas organization - 'Strain', the death of 'Takasekai's leader which lead to its collapse, as well as the casualties suffered by the other organizations. Dazai tells Chūya to leave the dispute to Mori, as there lies a more concerning activity.

"And.. what other concerning activity, do you mean? Dazai" a voice called out oh, so familiar.

Both Dazai and Chuuya almost flinch away to take notice of the taller male, his e/c eyes stare at them questioningly what they were talking about, his hair was messy and dark circle can be see underneath his eyes, they notice a cup in his hand.

"Sen..sei? Are you alright?" Asked Dazai a bit taken aback as you yawned out, "of course i'm" you said in a sour mood.

"... Did you not sleep well, l/n-san?" Asked Chuuya as you hummed dozing on the way.

"How will I if.. That b*tch didn't gave me extra work.." You cursed in muttering as Dazai eyes twinkle.

"Do you mean Mori-san?" Asked Dazai as you hummed while, drinking the coffee as you guys were walking.

"Of course, who else give fvcking extra work.. That piece of- excuse me.. Can you bring or make more coffee for me" you distract yourself and talk to one of the member who nodded and took the cup from your hand.

And left as Chuuya frowned in deep thought even you were affected by the war, as Dazai shows Chūya a photograph of a corpse, later revealed as one of the Mafia's Executives, codenamed 'Colonel'. His death creates an empty seat in the Five Executives. Chūya doubts the 'Colonel' could die so easily, mentioning that the deceased man is one of the strongest Ability-user in Mafia's ranks. Dazai tells him the killer is the 'White Giraffe,'. They didn't notice you have already went ahead they quickly followed you.

You yawned and asked, "what is it?"

"Sensei, About Colonel.. What will we do about the empty seat?" Asked Dazai as he clung on to your right arm as he took notice of your daze expression more likely sleepy expression.