NIIJUU GO

"...𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺.. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣."

-----𝘒𝘰𝘶𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘖𝘻𝘢𝘬𝘪 ---

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tanizaki and Naomi are at the agency dormitory eating when Tanizaki pulls out Kyōka interrogation records from the city police.

"You sure are busy while going to have breakfast"

"Uh.. Right.." Mutter Jun'chiro as he look through the pamphlet.

"By the way niisan are you going to go out for grocery for today?"

"Huh? For what?"

"The office tea leaves are going to be finish and if 'he' come again we might not able to make one for him"

"Huh? Who he?" Asked Jun'chiro as he mindlessly eat the rice with one hand chopsticks.

"Ma~ President told me not to tell the others so I'm afraid I can't, just buy tea leaves for today please niisan!"

Jun'chiror sweatdropped as he was confused by Naomi mentioning someone who may visit the president.

"But what were you looking at?" Asked Naomi changing the subject as Jun'chiro explain to her.

"Ah that girl? She was an orphan that was picked up by the mafia right?" Asked Naomi who was eating her breakfast as Jun'chiro nod.

"Yeah, it turn out her parents were killed"

"W-what?"

"And the person that killer was none other than-"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kyōka is given her first mission by Atsushi, which is to deliver a piece of evidence to a judge. Atsushi then shows her the picture of the judge. Kyōka then says that she shall succeed. Atsushi asks if she is excited about her first job. Kyōka then shooks her head and reveals to Atsushi that her first job at the mafia was sneaking into a building and killing two people. They arrive at the courtroom however they were denied access because they don't have a permit and they need to fill out forms and wait for the approval. The word never got to the judge so they decided they needed to do something about the guard. Kyōka asks if to make him disappear the solution, she then shows Atsushi the method taught to her which is to use her feminine wiles to lure the target and to apply the blade to them.

They then saw the judge enter the premise however they were missed. Kyōka then taught of a plan and entered the restricted area. Kyōka is so eager to prove herself useful to the Agency that she overdoes it and accidentally used a stun gun on the judge.