[𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝗺𝐞𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐲]

Thank you soooooooo much for the 3k votes in wattpad and 600+ hearts in quotev!.

Also, It is mostly about the past of Y/n and Kouyou.. Maybe angst will be there? I am not sure.

.
.
.
.

Also, Y/n and Kouyou will practically be the duo that no one talks about it.. Well.. They are strong in very aspect.

And I mean it.

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The petals fall from the tree as it landed on the a certain ravenette hair who quickly brush it off from his head, as one of his hands hold on the younger boy with h/c hair

His e/c scan around the place as they both approach the old man who is seated on the chair.

He was pale old man who talk to the taller male who speak leading whatever of it means.

"A kid?" The old man look at the boy who was quiet. His gaze fall onto the old man as he bow polietly.

"Ah! I didn't thought you have a son too sensei" said the old man as the ravenette denied.

You weren't much interested whether or whatever is happening as you were eventually become a member of port mafia.

Though the old man was curious about your ability yet didn't question it.

Your settlement in mafia was pretty fine until you met her.

That day is still clear to you as you blankly took notice of her.

She was just around your age, her hair was red in colour like the red wines as the cherry petals falls around as she comb her hair silently combing.

Her eyes were close for a moment as she hummed to herself.

You didn't approach her that day neither did she despite been aware of your stare.

Both of you acted like a stranger as you walk away from her sight.

She was curious of you, as you were too since you have heard of her ability that she is still mastering.

She is young and tall well taller then you as you were 4'9 around. As she seem to be around 5'1 or 5'1 or sort.

The next encounter was the boss who eventually became bedridden and offered you both to work together.

As you eventually didn't wanted to yet, obeyed the order.

The second time it was.

Her eyes took notice of you as you both were assign to do a mission.

You were just 14 around or was it 15? Maybe.

Her gaze never flatter.

"Do not be too close.. I cannot fully control my ability" she said to you as you mildly nod.