YON

"𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦!!"

--𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘕𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

The bloodied walls and the unconscious make the young child flinch as the tears kept on falling as they gasp while staring at the person on the wall bleeding on the stomach and forehead.

"Sensei!" Called out a voice as The young Child took notice of the brown hair boy who eventually stopped him from going out of control.

Their body back away as the older boy rushed to your unconscious formed in worried.

"What's.. Going on here?" Asked Mori as he came with Elise as his eyes widen a bit noticing the blood bath as his eyes flickered onto your formed that was unconscious, bleeding formed as his eyes flickered on the younger child who was crying trying to get out from the guards as they want to rush to you.

"Take them to the locked room, (r/no.) [Random number]" as the guards nodded carefully carrying the reckless child who was calling your name.

"Sensei!"

"Y/n-sensei!" Called out the child as they were dragged away regardless as Mori glance at your formed.

"Dazai-kun, take Y/n-kun for treatment in the clinic.. We will be back" said Mori as Elise followed suit with an shadowed face as her smile was no longer there.

Dazai nod slowly as they left leaving you with him.

.
.
.
.

Dazai POV..--

"Sensei!" I Called out crying out as i sighed in relief when his hand moved as he struggle to wake up.

I wipe away my tears glad that Y/n was waking up.

"Se-"

"At-"

"Sensei?" I felt his hand, on my left cheek as your eyes were hazy as his hand were warm, I Lean on the touch.

"Atsu.." He muttered out making me confused of what he called or said. (It is not Atsuhi!)

"Sensei?"

He blink twice as his daze formed was long gone as his hand let go of my left cheek which, was disappointing as he blink and about to hold his head until he notice blood and then notice the blood on mysm cheek.

"Se-"

"Where is Q?"

I froze as i stare at him in shock. 'Did he asked about the kid who almost kill him?'.