NI

"𝘗𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢, 𝘪𝘴 𝘝𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘦𝘵.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦.. 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘪.."

---𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘶 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was overwhelming silence.

The dull exterior features.

Walking on the hallways.

Murmurs among the people.

The death of the mafia boss was overwhelming.

Some.. where confused of what to do.

The people were murmuring as the boy watch the man who killed the boss talk among the others.

They believe, his lies.

He witnessed them.

Those bloods.

But, who will belief, it either way.

And what's the point of, him telling it out.

No one, will belief him nor, he cares about it.

The darkness of endlessness void his eyes held, His hands and an eye have have a bandages, His dull lifeless brown stares mindlessly beside the raven hair male.

They come to the conclusion to choose the next boss.

It was.. none other then the man, himself that kill the previous as no one suspect maybe some.. But who are they to raise their voice to the superior, right?

The satsification.. can be seen in his eyes as the boy was quiet.

The proclamation of whatever was happening he, care less about it.

The room of emptiness as he lay on bed to let the day pass by.

The next day, was the day officially for the ravenette hair male to be the boss of Port Mafia, Ougai Mori as he sighed in satisfaction with the interior design of seats to his liking for now.

He can change it latter after some days latter.

"Can one of you go and call, L/n?" Said Mori while, taking a seat to his new seat after analysing the room. The boy stood beside him, he doesn't know.. what anguish will occur in his life nor he find the meaning by been here.

The guard nod and bow as they left.

It was silent, as the boy stare blankly at the front.

"The person, will be your new teacher to teach you some basics" said the man directing to the boy which was a lie more like teaching him deciplines while, side glance at the boy, whose eyes widen a bit yet, a blank dull expression present on his face as the older male smile in satisfactions.