[special 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕪]

A:𝕟- 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 hearts 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 800 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝟝.𝟜𝟛𝕜 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It is mostly about Oda and you.

.
.
.
.
..
.
...
.
.
.
.

The sun already set to the west, while the stars slowly appear in the sky

The moonlight starts giving its light after it.

"How's your work recently?" Asked the dark-red-haired male who was holding a cup of alcohol.

Beside him was a male with long h/c hair that was tied in a low ponytail.

His e/c eyes flickered to the red-haired while sighing and drinking a sip of his beverage.

"Nothing appealing... The boss wanted me to make another potion... Eventually"

"He has been asking of such recently"

"Yeah... How was your work, Saku?" You asked Oda who let out a low chuckle.

"Pretty much the same"

"You earned quite a name for never using your weapon to murder"

"Is it? For me, the rumors revolt around you"

"Huh? Is it?"

"Yeah... Your visiting me eventually makes the seniors question my relationship with you"

"Heh... And what did you say?" You smirked slightly as he sighed.

"A friend"

"Ah... Okay," you muttered and took a sip of the beverage.

"Speaking of which, will it be wrong if I ask you a personal thing?"

"Hmm? Sure you can as long as I ask you the same"

Oda nods without a second thought making you chuckle at how he simply doesn't care to share with you.

"Before you join... Do you have any family members or..."

"I had a younger sister and a mother" you replied as Oda's eyes widened a bit... Since it is not every day for you to tell your past to someone.

Perhaps that's the reason why you never opened up to others he still wonders how you both eventually become a friend either...

Maybe somehow, he also doesn't want to question it.

"A sister and a mother? How are they?" Asked Oda curiously as you drunkenly pointed to the sky and chuckled which Oda realized and frowned.