KYUU

A:n- does.. no one sees the prologue? Or even the description of the book? Because some just come and said, Wait this was a male reader book? Disappointing.. I mean..I literally wrote in the description.. Anyways.. Hi again?

(A:n- I forgot in between what to write..)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. 𝘝𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢"

---O𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘪 M𝘰𝘳𝘪---

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There are many reasons why, he never understand you.

You were an intelligent person... A kind heart, which he will never admit but.. why were you here among
The blood shedding people, why were you here for?.

He knew you were very much a caring person. He knew you have more knowledge then you led on.

The more.. he stay with you the more he wants to be with you, He envy Him, the person who have all your attention from the beginning.

Osamu Dazai, the youngest executive, also.. His rival in a way.. He doesn't know, how did he turn so.. Heartless and blood thirsty when, you being his mentor. Or maybe you are the same like him?

He doesn't know.. But he didn't care if you are worse. It is Mafia obviously nothing is sane here.

But, he feel slightly disliking the fact that you weren't the one mentoring him, don't get him wrong Kouyou is like an older sister for him and sort but.. Sometimes he wish he was in Dazai place so, that he could understand you a bit more.

Chuuya Nakahara.. That's what his name is, yet you call him Nakahara.

But he also, realize you mentioning only the last name.. Except Kouyou, do you both have some sort of connection? He wonders.

But something change in his opinion for you that day..

.
.
.

It was just a normal day for him after arriving from the mission, He wasn't expecting anything or so he kept in thoughts.

He came to a halt when, he notice the familiar door. His hand was about about to knock the door until, it clung open making him stumble back.

"Sir, L/n-San is not present on his office" said the man who came out of the door while, holding a tray and a empty cup and bowl.

"Huh? Where is he?"

"I'm not sure.." said the male closing the door and bow to take his leave.

He huffed and went on his way to report back to the boss, yeah he forgots he needed to meet the boss first, anyway.