JUU NI

"𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘪.. 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦.. 𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"

--𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘶 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪+--

.

.
.

----------🎼🎼🎼----------

.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The world was dark, the lights flickeres around, the room was a mess as there stood a man with h/c hair.. He was known as the researcher.. The calmest person in Mafia, an executive.. And one of the trusted executive of Mori's..

The papers were lying on the floor as the man stood there staring at the mess, the potion cracked and burst out from his right hand bleed.

"Sensei" said a voice as the man dared not to turn as he knows who was behind him. As he heard the person approach him and hugged him from behind.

He could feel the silence of the boy who hugged him as he was silent, he knew what it means.

"..is.. Saku.. " muttered Y/n as he turn to face the boy who was around 5'8

The boy stare at him as his eyes were dull, the bandage on his eye was no longer there.

The boy slowly shook his head as he hold y/n hands with his.

"OdaSaku.. Is.. Death"

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

(You must be thinking what is going on? Well let's go back a bit earlier)
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

"What.. Do you.. Mean?" Y/n muttered as he hold the phone on his ear as the caller silently cried.

"Saku.. Don't.. Do anything rush! I will be on my way to Yokohama!, j-just.. Don't do anything.. Alright?" Said Y/n as his voice cracked, even his voice seems so.. Desperate for the person on the phone, alarming the certain ginger hair boy, who sit up straight from the couch as his blue eyed focused on the taller male who was on the side standing.

(Chuuya eyes are blue..right? I saw some say grey.. So.. But I will just use blue).

"I will talk with Boss, when I arrive.. Please don't do.. Now.. F*ck that order!.." Y/n paused and calm himself down, he kept down the phone.

Chuuya was confused by the older male silence as he was about to ask him what had happen.

"Nakahara, I have a favour to ask you" Said y/n not turning as Chuuya eyes widen as he could feel the tension in the air.