JUU NANA

"..𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵, 𝘩𝘶𝘩?"

---𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘰--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kajiii, was it?"

"Yes!"

As your stare at the male for a brief moment then at the port mafia boss.

"So your telling me.. I have to go with him?" You muttered with a slight frown as Mori nodded.

"Why so suddenly giving me a mission?" You asked As Mori chuckle awkwardly as Elise let out a sighed.

"If.. you don't want to join maybe you, can come with me and Elise for shopping!" He said happily as he wanted you to take the offer which you refused and agreed to join the mission of whatever bullshit is going to happen.

You walk out with Kajiii following suit as his eyes sparkle in joy to have finally meet the researcher of the port mafia oh! How he wanted to ask everything and anything to you as your researches potions seems to caught his interest too.

"Oh? Kyouka" you stopped midway as you took notice of the young girl who lowered her head down as beside her stood Akutagawa who bowed too.

"Greetings Sir" said both of the simultaneously.

"If, I'm not wrong Kyouka is coming too right?" You asked to kajiii who nodded.

"Yes, Boss informed in that way" he replied as Akutagawa eyes widen a bit then at Kyouka who didn't dare to look up.

"I.. Shall take my leave" said Akutagawa who excuses himself to leave as he was slight relief you are leaving the headquarter for today as he did caught.. His mentor eventually (Dazai).

"So shall we get going?" You simply state as you want this to get over soon.

Kyouka was silent as she was on the car which you took notice of it.

"Are you alright?" You asked as Kyouka hesitantly nod without a word.

"Seems like we have arrived!" Said Kajiii who mention about the explosion place which you noted down.

"Shall I, assist you in placing.. The bomb?" You asked as Kajiii refused as he want it to be a surprise.

No he won't try to kill you.

But he can try to harm you a bit right? I mean.. Mori said he could so..

Anyways now you were with Kyouka as you both walk around the train station store as to not look suspicious.

"You seem awfully quiet" you simply state as Kyouka shook her head slightly.

You let out a sighed and went down on knees as to be eye level with her and patted her hair slightly.