JUU SAN

A:n- so, I was saying.. One comment about 600 vote and I will write the spin off of Beast au.. Well, If you want you can read it?.

Though right now I'm still writing it.. And very soon classes are starting.. So updation might varried.. Sort of.

--
-
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

"𝘈𝘩.. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺.. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺"

-----𝘠/𝘯 𝘓/𝘯--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

The dullness of the cloudy sky, or was it his vision? as he walk of an busy road, as the young 18 year old boy walk around in hunger and fall to the ground.

'I'm feeling so.. hungry.. How many days has it.. Been..?'

As, he heard footsteps and stop in front of him, he was confused as he look up to a very tall man, His e/c eyes stared down at him making him slightly flinch and back away.

"Are.. You alright?" He asked while giving a hand for him to take, the gloves were soft as The boy flinch again and stood up, as his stomach growl he blush in embarrassment making man chuckle.

"Oh, your hungry? Come with me, then" he simply said as a small graze of smile on his lips, as the boy eyes widen in confusion as the man walk.

"Are you.. not coming?" He asked as the boy hurriedly followed the male.

The boy was in awed as the taller male with long h/c hair tied in low ponytail (like Zhongli's). And was wearing a standard suit.

'He must be.. really rich.. And he look.. Familiar..' thought the boy in awed and slight confuse of where he have seen the man as if, he was saved by the man generosity.

He was awed struck by the luxurious food presented on the menu as the man said ordrr as much as he want to eat, making him in awed and quickly order the luxurious foods.

"Right, may.. I know your name, Young man?" He asked which the boy assume he might be older then he looks around mid 30s? He assume.

"Atsushi Nakajima!" He exclaims as the older man nodded while humming.

"How old are you?" He asked while drinking a cup of tea.

"18" said Atsushi while, munching the food. As the male nodded in thoughts.

"What's.. Your name, kind sir" he asked nervously as the man chuckle and smile, for Atsushi he could feel his cheeks getting warm from the man smile as his eyes held warmness and gentleness which, was a first for him to ever met someone like that.