San Juu Ichi

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰! 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦! 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!!

.
.
.
.
.

---𝘙𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦!---

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The footsteps on the alleyway stopped.

You turn around to see nothing with slight doubts you just went into your apartment after saying your greetings to the landlady, who was going out for another late-night gambling again.

The door opens as you switch on the lights.

Tired you were after handling the research and the fact that Elise and Mori were constantly annoying in your office.

Keeping away your coat and keeping the groceries on the table.

You walk to your room to freshen up and change.

Soon you cook some meals as you watch the television.

Until... you heard a knock at your door making you pause on eating your meal. Astray aside your chopsticks in slight confusion, as you glance at the clock being 8' 0 clock around.

'Huh? Who will come late at night?' You thought to yourself as you approached your door. Unfortunately, you have no peeping hole to look out as you open the door.

To see a box at the doorsteps of.

Strangely it was wrapped in a white box a rectangle white box.

Curiously you brought the box inside the house.

Checking if something is ticking or not but fortunately not.

You saw a letter when you tore the wrapper.

You open the letter to see it... Strangely written.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘵? 𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘵... 𝘠𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺?

A riddle was written on it as you thought for a moment.

"A... Clown?" You uttered the word as your vision was covered by two hands. You are not sure.

"Bingo! You are indeed correct~ now guess who am I~" asked the person as you could feel their hands firmly hold onto your eyes covering it firmly.

Every minute passed by the fingers felt as if they would bulge your eyes.