NII JUU

"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺... 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘥𝘪𝘦.."

--𝘠/𝘯 𝘓/𝘯---

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The shackle in one end of a person to another as the two figures walk into the hallway.

As the blackish blue hair girl stopped a bit confused as she took notice of the familiar h/c hair and silver hair mans.

"President.. And..?" She look confused as her eyes landed onto the wrist.

"Will discuss it later, what is it Naomi?" Said the president Fukuzawa as you stood there with a blank expression yet softly smile when her eyes landes onto you.

The doll on the other hand of yours as you were force to follow the president of the agency.

The shackle in you hand was not helpful either as its other end was onto the silver hair male.

'Why am I stuck with this again?' You thought to yourself as you took notice of the stares as you eventually did lost on your thoughts.

"Aren't you.." Kunikida muttered as Fukuzawa raise one of his hand leading yours to rise to as the shackle was evident to everyone eyes, your eyes narrowed as you let out a sighed.

"I have no clue, why I am the one got caught again"

"Boss you caught the mafia researcher?!" Said Ranpo alarmed by seeing you standing beside their president.

"I assume you ran away with Kyouka or sort.." Muttered Kunikida as Ranpo glance at Kunikida.

"What do you mean?"

"Huh?"

"Y/n had also the prime witnessed of how Atsushi got kidnapped and he will also, be the one that help us find our new member Atsushi.. Won't you, Y/n" said Fukuzawa as you sighed while, massaging your forehead.

"I'm afraid my headaches are eating me as i-"

"You will get tea break, if you cooperate"

"As, I was saying" your eyes lit up slightly as Ranpo raised an eyebrow as he took notice of sudden shift in eyes "as an fellow researcher myself, I'm part of port mafia as it will considered as treason and I will not swayed by such simple thing as tea break as I am loyal to port maf-"

"And.. the wine with sweets you like"

"I will be honoured to help you" you said quickly changing of demeanor with a hand on your chest and bowed a bit.

As the others watch at the scene with a slight confusion, Ranpo mouth was agasp as Fukuzawa seems to able to make you sway by the mention of wine and sweets?!